Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool Predictions.

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can just see Klopp at the final whistle hugging Adama after he destroys them. Then the smiley one will wax lyrical about how Traore is unplayable and cursing his luck that they could only afford the cut price Jota!
I can see that too!! It's amazing! Oh bugger the alarm's gone off.

geowolf

Reaction score
Love this fixture because it was my first ever visit to Molineux with my dad. Happy days. The Gold & Black vs that deep shade of red was imprinted on my mind.

We’ll see a different Raul for this game and if Neves, Raul and Adama are all firing I think this could be a very special day for us. And I predict there won’t be any moaning about the atmosphere.

2-0 to Wolves. (Traore and Jota og).

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Love this fixture because it was my first ever visit to Molineux with my dad. Happy days. The Gold & Black vs that deep shade of red was imprinted on my mind.

We’ll see a different Raul for this game and if Neves, Raul and Adama are all firing I think this could be a very special day for us. And I predict there won’t be any moaning about the atmosphere.

2-0 to Wolves. (Traore and Jota og).
Remember Star Wars Day 1976. We needed to win to stay up and Kindon put us ahead early on. We were undone by goals from Keegan, Toshack and Ray Kennedy if I remember, as Liverpool kept up their title bid with a 3 - 1 win.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can see a heavy defeat here for us. I cant see us scoring and Liverpool will be too good in attack for us. I very much hope I am wrong as I was about the West Ham game.

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it will be a close game for all those who are expecting a heavy defeat I know this is Liverpool but defensively we have been pretty decent this season that has to count for something.

The worry is the other end but as great as Liverpool are going forward defence wise we can definitely exploit them West Ham proved this.

I'm going 1-1.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we get battered tomorrow.

I also have a horrible feeling that Bruno will rest players and that he saw Burnley as the real must-win of the last few days.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remember Star Wars Day 1976. We needed to win to stay up and Kindon put us ahead early on. We were undone by goals from Keegan, Toshack and Ray Kennedy if I remember, as Liverpool kept up their title bid with a 3 - 1 win.
They didn't just keep up their title bid, they won it that night. It was the last game of the season.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I never have, and never will bet against Wolves; but for those who do, put some money on Jota to score. It's inevitable.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It seems like Liverpool are scoring at least 4 goals a game at the moment.

So 5-4 :D
There is a certain type of logic in the air with that one that comes of a never-say-die spirit. Daft as it sounds I might try a cheeky fiver on it. I didn't even chance a bet on the National this year, so I am still well in credit from our Championship year!

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve scored 48 goals in the league since the start of last season.

Liverpool have scored 43 goals in the league since the start of this season.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Having said that Everton got a goal against them and Everton are ****e so there’s some hope we might put a 1 against whatever number they decide to go for.

I just hope we have a go and give them a game. With the way the top 3 are going and the fact we play them in the next 4, if we can come out of the other side of the Chelsea game with single digit negative goal difference I’d say we’d done quite well.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sit back and we will get hammered. Need to be on the front foot but not recklessly so. Keep them to one goal and there's a chance. I'll go 1-1. If Traore is in the mood, 2-1 to us,

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves win, to make amends for the Burnley draw.
Wolves ONLY Wolves!

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish I could think that Wolves can take something from this match, but I leave my dreams while I am sleeping. If Wolves can take something, it would surely be a miracle.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We can minimize the damage if we don’t make stupid sloppy passes and frequently lose possession.
That and a couple lucky breakaways are our only chance.

And give the ball to Traore often….GET IT TO HIM.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Men against boys sadly. Comfortable defeat coming our way :(

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Loving the optimism of some on here. There are way too many scouse fans in my neck of woods. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than the gold & black surprise the nation, BUT If they play like they did in the opening half hour @ Everton we're doomed. A heavy defeat would not be the greatest shame tomorrow.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can see a heavy defeat here for us. I cant see us scoring and Liverpool will be too good in attack for us. I very much hope I am wrong as I was about the West Ham game.
How I see it too mate.

Wigan Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Playing Liverpool at home is the fixture I dread the most.
I’ve got a funny feeling I’m going to receive gloating messages from family and friends. Though It will give me an opportunity to review my Christmas card list

kentish wolf

Reaction score
Cannot see anything but 0-3 .
I would love love love to get something out of this game but..........this is football so who knows.

L78

Reaction score
Great at the back cack in attack can see only one result liverpool away win hopefully we can score at least

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We’ve scored 48 goals in the league since the start of last season.

Liverpool have scored 43 goals in the league since the start of this season.

Absolutely ridiculous.

Having said that Everton got a goal against them and Everton are ****e so there’s some hope we might put a 1 against whatever number they decide to go for.

I just hope we have a go and give them a game. With the way the top 3 are going and the fact we play them in the next 4, if we can come out of the other side of the Chelsea game with single digit negative goal difference I’d say we’d done quite well.
That's just a ludicrous statistic.
Is that 48-43 stat even legal?

Back
Top Bottom