Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leicester verdict

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn’t understand half the comments you’ve made.
As in:

Saw plenty of urgency in the last 20 minutes. If you haven’t noticed, that’s been kinda Nuno’s thing.

Why should we need to switch to a back 4? Boly and Saiss spent most of the last quarter of the game in the opposing half, our WBs round the box.
1 man in our half. That’s about the norm for any team pushing for a winner, in any formation.

The only sensible thing you said was **** finishing, which was blatantly true. How Jimenez plants that perfect header against Liverpool then misses 3 headed chances of similar difficulty I’ll never know, but that’s the way it goes. **** happens.

Spot on.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saiss MOTM. Didn't put a foot wrong.
Neves great.
Donkey did well
Boly a rock.
Neto ready for anything at any level.
Traore beast.
Jonny worked hard to the best of his abilities.
Coady unflappable.

Disappointments:
Raul forgot where the goal posts are.
Diogo lost his GPS.
Doherty meh!
Podence looked out of sync. "low centre of gravity" my ass. He's just a hobbit. Let's hope he's at least a skillful one.

Y

Yout85

Like against Liverpool? Comes a time when we have to win these games if we want top 6 or we'll be relegated to plucky also rans

No, we won't.

We can only control performances. Results are sometimes down to luck. Keep doing the right things and we will keep improving. And the results will come with those performances.

If Raul bags the 2 headers today (which he really should have done) everyone goes home delighted and no one says we were poor.

Y

Yout85

And still it finished nil - nil. I don't understand how you don't see a problem with that.

Proving my point by stating the result.

If I call heads or tails 50 times and get it correct 30... and you call 50 times and get it correct 20, it doesn't make me a better ****** than you are. It makes me a luckier ******.

Edit.... the starred out word is not a swear word... but a term for a person who tosses a coin.

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Confident we won’t make top six which is a massive shame given the other teams around us
Take VAR out of the equation we set up to draw Jota nowhere near good enough Neto was superb
Waste too many chances and V 10 men we are worse then 11
Think Europa is our only shot of glory very disappointed

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another matter of VAR.
At the same time..another matter of us not being able to turn a draw into a win.
A coin has two sides,and while VAR is on one side it doesn´t make us immune to some critisism.
Is that the twelth draw?
It will end up costing us a CL placement I`m sorry to say.

We cannot impact VAR.We can start by putting out a starting eleven with Adama Traore in it.

In Nuno I trust.

Let´s kill off Espanyol at Molineux.

Onwards,upwards with me babbiesss.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno played for a draw. Bit meh really. Seems to be the norm now!

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need a win against Norwich. Now lets look forward to the game on Thursday. I am not as despondent as some. We were the better side tonight but we need to improve our finishing.

If any Wolves fans are despondent then they need to take a long hard look in the mirror. This team is a joy to behold, and will only get better. We were playing the team 3rd in the league, and for long spells we were much better than Leicester.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looked very good defensively. Leicesters best chance came from a big deflection.
Very much felt like 2 points dropped though.
It was. Poor attacking play again. Run at them, stick the ball up and hope it connects to a team mate. Lots of opportunities in final third and couldn't muster a slick play to create the chance. So frustrating that we've not capitalised on this!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Has Vardy emerged from Boly's pocket yet?

We are struggling to score at the moment but now Boly's back we have stopped conceding. A good run of games coming up. I'm confident we'll finish in the top six.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saiss MOTM. Didn't put a foot wrong.
Neves great.
Donkey did well
Boly a rock.
Neto ready for anything at any level.
Traore beast.
Jonny worked hard to the best of his abilities.
Coady unflappable.

Disappointments:
Raul forgot where the goal posts are.
Diogo lost his GPS.
Doherty meh!
Podence looked out of sync. "low centre of gravity" my ass. He's just a hobbit. Let's hope he's at least a skillful one.

Guzeppi,man.

I agree in full.

Probably the only time it will happen..:)

RobB

Reaction score
First half very good, nullified in the second.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Steve McManamanamanmanaman saying it was a lethargic game because that can happen when teams have a break. If that game was before the break it would be down to players being tired.

It will be interesting to see how many games this weekend will be as slow.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not much difference between both sides tonight and actually don't think we're far behind them really. They win games that we woudnt, it's fine margins but we can't maintain a run. Raul looks shot still even after a mini break, not getting a real forward as back up for his role in the front three is looking a poor decision, too much reliance on him to perform and knit it all together

ourkid77

Groupie
Reaction score
Posting this without reading any other posts so far....
VAR needs to go or at least be adjusted...should be for clear and obvious only.....feeling robbed!
For me Saiss MOM....I would go as far as to say he has been our best player for the last month or so
Traore...not sure on his fitness but should have been on sooner, he literally scared them to death in the time be was on the pitch
Podence....no fair to judge him on a cameo but offered nothing

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought we played pretty well. Absolutely dominated the second half. On another day Raul would’ve buried at least two of those chances. Neto got excited and fluffed one first half instead of squaring it for a tap in, Jota hit one straight at the keeper, etc. etc. They visibly **** themselves when Adama came on and ended up buried in their own half through fear.

As for VAR, I can’t be bothered.

The world knows it already but Pereira at right back for them is absolutely immense.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Finishing is an obvious one but we also don't pass the ball well in the final 3rd. One touch stuff used to be a hallmark of Diogo's game but now he's been off we've been wasteful.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We saved players for the Europa and it showed. Although....we still had enough chances to win that match comfortably and of course a stupid offside decision chalks off our goal - **** those lines if the naked eye cannot see it's offside then it's not offside! As for them foxes - they're dog ****!

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If any Wolves fans are despondent then they need to take a long hard look in the mirror. This team is a joy to behold, and will only get better. We were playing the team 3rd in the league, and for long spells we were much better than Leicester.

We have a good team full of good players.
This ain´t 1984.
We ain´t overperforming(no reference to 1984)
We have every reason to have high expectations.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Other results will probably be blamed one on the weather and coronavirus this weekend. We had no such excuse! **** poor points wise!

Back
Top Bottom