Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leicester v Wolves predictions

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Its worked for the last two matches so will stick with the formula ...... 2 - 1 to Leicester ;)

Just dont lose and dont give them any confidence, which we have to Bournemouth, West Ham and Leeds (at the time)

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 Leicester

Which is exactly what I thought Chelsea and Brentford would win by - so what do I know!

They will see this as an absolute must win game, and they do have some good players.

We need to start well and make sure we get the first goal, but I think it's going to be tough.

I would take a point right now.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leicester 1 Wolves 2. Sarabia and Neves to score.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-1. I'm trying to get it right this time.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0-1 to the Old Gold and Black, with Costa to grab another if he is fit.

I think it will be a tight game, knowing The Foxes are right in trouble and will be wanting to make up for the last few weeks.

If we perform like the last 2 weeks however, it could be a rather enjoyable afternoon and if there’s a team to hand out a real belting to, this Leicester side could be it.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the imperious voice of Winston Churchill, this is a grand opportunity to definitively haul ourselves clear of relegation woe whilst piling commensurate pressure upon a hapless rival, to win three league games in a row for the first time since the masterclass of Bruno "Meh, I did it twice, pal" Lage, and to expose Dean Smith for what he is, a hapless lackey office boy who fraudulently takes pictures of himself in the boss's chair after hours to send to his mum, perpetuating the artifice that he is one of life's success stories instead of a fried-bread-faced bum.

So that'll be 3-0 to Leicester then, with a Vardy howly hat-trick and Lop opting for the time-honoured "can't believe no-one thought to try this, suck on that, Lage!" two-man midfield of Moutinho and Neves, and Podence as a false nine, up until the point he scores a 35-yard screamer and is sent off for an ill-advised spitting-at-the-ref good natured goal celebration, only for the strike to be ruled out by VAR because Smith looked like he was about to cry.

(Less cynically, though: 2-1 Wolves, Gomes and Cunha).

Rauls Headband

Reaction score
Confidence should be high in the squad, there definitely seems to be a lifting of the Lage malaise, players look like they're enjoying their football again.

Put out the same sort of side, and play like we have, for the last two matches we should be very confident of winning this game.

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The more I look at it the better a point looks. It would keep us 9 points ahead of Leicester with 6 to play and with Forest playing Liverpool will hopefully give us an extra point cushion on the bottom 3. 8 points clear of bottom 3 with superior goal difference and 6 to play feels like dreamland compared to a few weeks ago!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The more I look at it the better a point looks. It would keep us 9 points ahead of Leicester with 6 to play and with Forest playing Liverpool will hopefully give us an extra point cushion on the bottom 3. 8 points clear of bottom 3 with superior goal difference and 6 to play feels like dreamland compared to a few weeks ago!
While l understand your logic l can't help feeling that a point against the second worst team in the current form table would be disappointing. Given the number of times that they have robbed us l would love us to put another big nail in their coffin.....

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm hoping JL goes with a midfield of either - Neves, Nunes & Gomes or Lemina, Nunes & Gomes. The Lemina, Nunes & Gomes midfield trio has made us look a much better side in the last two games and I personally think stick with it.

Despite the bizarre temporary appointment of Dean Smith, Leicester have got some decent players and after them hammering us at Moulineux under Lage, will no doubt feel this is a potential 3 points for them.

I'm going for a hard fought 1-1 which would be another vital point for us. In form Palace at home and Brighton away to follow, so would be great to go into these games on at least 35 points.

COYW !!!

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we win 2-0. Leicester are in an absolute rut. Think back to when we had Davis in charge and were in similarly bad form - did we ever see a win coming?

I just hope, regardless of whether JLo brings back Neves, that we keep the same system and don’t go cautious with Moutinho playing in the 10 role. If we turn up, battle like we have our last two games and look forward when we’ve got the ball like the last two games then we will have more than enough to beat a team who is currently fragile.

But we don’t call ourselves Charity FC for nothing.

Polish Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Unfortunately this has "Wolves way" printed all over it. 2-0 loss with after a dismal performance. Followed by the usual Molineux Mix meltdown. We are more likely to guarantee the PL survival at Old Trafford than we are at King Power Stadium :D

Last edited:

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leicester fighting for their lives with games running out,they must view this as a must win game
We can easily be dragged back in yet
So there will be plenty of nerves around
If we score first it will be huge and the crowd will turn
Im going for 1-1 but its a very difficult game as they all are now

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I felt more confident before the Brentford game but not against Leicester even though they are playing badly. They always seem to have our number somehow.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think we'll get narrowly beat, 2-1. Leicester will be absolutely desperate and a proper bogey team for us.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’re going to start the game like a bunch of mad men, running around and chasing everything down, throwing men forward desperate to get the first goal. They also won’t fear our attacking play one bit. If we can suffocate their midfield and play on the front foot then I can see us winning in similar fashion to last weekend.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can see a 1-1 which in our position wouldn’t be too bad at all.

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm going to switch it up this time, try something different. Hmmm, lets see:

2-1 Wolves. Raul with a late winner.....for old times sake.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I always say a draw on the road in the PL is always a good result.

With games running out that would be a cracking way to continue the mini unbeaten run.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What chance has a fox got against a wolf… :)

Foxes 1 - 2 Wolves.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves to win against a team that hasn't won since 11th February.
We are playing with intent , and a smile.
If the roles were reversed we would be fearful and lacking confidence. Leicester would dominate.
But its up to us to take control of this game. We have the quality now. We have a big prize to win - safety by Saturday .IMO
And we have a top tactical manager who has seen pressure at the highest level. He makes a big difference.
Leicester will need to be at their best to take this important match away from us. IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom