Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds Verdict

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If men do it anyway, why would you describe the behaviour as 'like a girl' to make it an insult? Makes no sense.
Oh no, I hope I didn't insult any little girls who post here!!!!!! Men DO do it anyway....and when they do, they are acting like little girls.

why did I describe the behaviour as "like a girl"? Because a grown ass male athlete should not act like a girl who rolls around in pain, thats why.

You know we're going to go in circles, don't you?

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The most stupid part of Raul being sent off was his 1st yellow. No reason for him to commit that foul and fully deserved it. The 2nd yellow would then have been his first. Despite everything he has achieved or done for us it really is time for us to get a goal-scoring striker in.
Thanks for your input Raul and sad that your injury has affected you so badly. Best of luck.

Then Friend would have had no option but to give a straight red:)

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Oh no, I hope I didn't insult any little girls who post here!!!!!! Men DO do it anyway....and when they do, they are acting like little girls.

why did I describe the behaviour as "like a girl"? Because a grown ass male athlete should not act like a girl who rolls around in pain, thats why.

So next time you see a little girl rolling about you'll tell her to stop behaving like a man? I think you'd be better just moving on.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score

I dont know about circles. I do know you've just dug yourself deeper into a sexist stereotypical insult.

Reaction score
Coady is supposed to be our captain and in the position of a three man central defence is the man who should be marshalling the defence. As such he should be the man most responsible for the team falling apart. Too many times our defence has been poor regarding making mistakes and not dominating defence but more likely to just give the oppo's the ball back.
All we had to do was to shore up the defence and frustrate Leeds. What we really lacked though again was players with real pace to put Leeds on the back foot on a counter attack so Leeds didn't have to set up for that possibility.
Traore (Oops!) would have been a great outlet!

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This mess :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I have two little girls. They don't roll around when they are in pain. Literally the only people in the world who do that are professional footballers.

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As for the sending off. I watched it several times and still cannot believe it. Raul was running in a straight line and it was their keeper who came flying out at a diagonal. My best guess is that Raul saw him in the periphal and tried checking his run as did slow down and the keeper did not. That was the only reason Raul was second to the ball. Had he not slowed down he would have reached the ball earlier and maybe the collision would have been more serious. If anything their keeper was reckless. However a simple ruling of a coming together would have been the most fair decision.

Sums up how I saw the incident also. We should have been able to see out the game at that time as while our options up front had been limited, our defence has been one of the best in the Premiership all season. It seemed the sending off gave Leeds a momentum we couldn't deal with. Personally I think Silva should have come on for Hwang, he has a better footballing brain than the Bull. Still though the defence must take the bulk of the blame for our loss.

ewarwoowar

Reaction score
Sums up how I saw the incident also. We should have been able to see out the game at that time as while our options up front had been limited, our defence has been one of the best in the Premiership all season. It seemed the sending off gave Leeds a momentum we couldn't deal with. Personally I think Silva should have come on for Hwang, he has a better footballing brain than the Bull. Still though the defence must take the bulk of the blame for our loss.
totally agree, i appreciate every game is different but we were up against murderball almost headless chicken dirty leeds not prime Barcelona.we saw it out better at man city although the outcome was the same

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'm glad Leeds are staying up tbh. One relegation spot sorted for next season. After Watford, the worst team I've seen this season. And hands down the luckiest!

R

reanswolf

Are these the saddest *******s ever, dedicating a whoel programme to how opposition fans react?

New level of sadness.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Are these the saddest *******s ever, dedicating a whoel programme to how opposition fans react?

New level of sadness.
I'm not clicking on that sorry. People trying to wind others up so they get some clicks and tuppence and revenue from it. This and the tinpot websites exist solely to try to generate traffic and in the absence of any meaningful content or analysis the quickest way to do that is provoke. You probably don't need YouTube wanabees in your life.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't mind them doing that and in fairness they do supposedly do it after most games.

Hate the vloggers and that whole culture that's in football so if they're going to be putting it out on YouTube or whatever then they are there to be laughed at, like Arsenal Fan TV.

However, those three are very weird. I actually did listen and they're so hypocritical.

Firstly, they keep going on that it was a second yellow and you can't argue, which considering they try to present themselves (I think) as reasonable fans, is bizarre considering the neutral stance on the decision.

You have the host guy laughing at Raul Jimenez's head injury on a few occasions, including 'did he fake the scar' or something due to his diving. This is from the club with what happened in Istanbul...

Then just a lot of double standards throughout, just little things like calling it a red card themselves then trying to get on their high horse when a Wolves fan called it a red card as they were like 'it's actually a second yellow'.

The strange fella in the awful brown jumper had the cheek to moan about how one of our fans looked. He also goes on what is possibly the weirdest/cringiest talk about us towards the end after we had a fan that said something like this was a 'disgrace to world football'. He picked up on the 'world' bit and goes on this ridiculous, boring passage about Fosun, our culture etc. If you only listen to one thing then do that, it's so odd and seems to sum the bloke up (comes towards the end)

Sticking with him, he criticised Dazzling Dave for saying the decision was 'contentious' which made no sense. He laughed at that Finnerzz for how he spoke in a posh way, despite how these three talk.

They also tweet very righteously, I've seen a 'it's just a game', 'we all laugh at ourselves' and all that rubbish but they are not like that at all.

I'm obviously still gutted by Friday but I thought I'd give that a listen to try and start laughing it off as I do enjoy watching the meltdowns from others when we win a game.

However, despite having everything on a plate for them in terms of ensuring everyone should be laughing at Wolves, they manage to come across as smarmy oddballs with zero self-awareness.

Anyway, they still need to get 5/6 points. I don't think they will go down but they still need to do something. Let's see how it plays out.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hate the vloggers and that whole culture that's in football so if they're going to be putting it out on YouTube or whatever then they are there to be laughed at, like Arsenal Fan TV.

Agree 100 percent, AFTV became big because of its idiotic opinions.... wonder how all the guys what used to shout "Wenger out" for "just" achieving champions league each year feel now?

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't mind them doing that and in fairness they do supposedly do it after most games.

However, those three are very weird. I actually did listen and they're so hypocritical.

Firstly, they keep going on that it was a second yellow and you can't argue, which considering they try to present themselves (I think) as reasonable fans, is bizarre considering the neutral stance on the decision.

You have the host guy laughing at Raul Jimenez's head injury on a few occasions, including 'did he fake the scar' or something due to his diving. This is from the club with what happened in Istanbul...

Then just a lot of double standards throughout, just little things like calling it a red card themselves then trying to get on their high horse when a Wolves fan called it a red card as they were like 'it's actually a second yellow'.

The strange fella in the awful brown jumper had the cheek to moan about how one of our fans looked. He also goes on what is possibly the weirdest/cringiest talk about us towards the end after we had a fan that said something like this was a 'disgrace to world football'. He picked up on the 'world' bit and goes on this ridiculous, boring passage about Fosun, our culture etc. If you only listen to one thing then do that, it's so odd and seems to sum the bloke up (comes towards the end)

Sticking with him, he criticised Dazzling Dave for saying the decision was 'contentious' which made no sense. He laughed at that Finnerzz for how he spoke in a posh way, despite how these three talk.

They also tweet very righteously, I've seen a 'it's just a game', 'we all laugh at ourselves' and all that rubbish but they are not like that at all.

I'm obviously still gutted by Friday but I thought I'd give that a listen to try and start laughing it off as I do enjoy watching the meltdowns from others when we win a game.

However, despite having everything on a plate for them in terms of ensuring everyone should be laughing at Wolves, they manage to come across as smarmy oddballs with zero self-awareness.

Anyway, they still need to get 5/6 points. I don't think they will go down but they still need to do something. Let's see how it plays out.
You're attempting to rationalise the opinions of non-entities, don't worry about it. They probably made 2 or 3p from your sitting through what sounds like an annoying mess.

R

reanswolf

Very conceited pricks in my opinion, not even vaguely funny but they just laugh at each other for reassurance, so they think they are

Back
Top Bottom