Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Leeds under new ownership ?

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just heard a rumour that they're now under an Arab consortium and Bates has finally gone. Has anyone else seen anything about this to confirm or deny? Any figures being bandied?

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry, from Dubai not Saudi, apparently. Bates staying as President.

Last edited by a moderator:

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bye, bye alcohol and non-halal foodstuffs if another rumour be true.

As an ex-pat who lived and worked in both Bahrain and Dubai a total of 16 years I never had a problem drinking alcohol in either country.

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As an ex-pat who lived and worked in both Bahrain and Dubai a total of 16 years I never had a problem drinking alcohol in either country.

Dubai is not a country ;)

W

wolvesultra

bet the over proportionate amount of racist leeds fans will soon forget their beliefs if the money starts rolling in won't they

A

andyc225

I hope they're the new Venky's. I'd love to see Leeds plying their trade in the lower leagues again.

W

we8wba

my mate who leeds fans says some journo in the know reckons they'll have 10-15m but then this is leeds and everything is x10 exgarrated

so guessing they'll prob have 2-3m tops

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope the oppressed Shia take over Bahrain and then Leeds will go plop, but the Saudis will send their military in again to keep that foul regime in place.

Leeds will invest heavily in January and summer, I suppose, and then go up - bugger!

Back
Top Bottom