Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lage OUT

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still think he will get until the Forest game. We'll probably lose to Chelsea. Lose at home to Forest and he's done.

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's a dead man walking and the players are playing like they know it. I think, regardless of results, he's gone as soon as Fosun can secure a replacement they're happy with.

EastDorsetWolf

Reaction score
The fans want Lage gone, the players body language isn't positive. Fosun have to act, if not Shi will be the next target of discontent and rightly so, then Fosun themselves will find it difficult to recapture the goodwill they originally created. The malaise will have set in and surely relegation will follow.

Fen Wolf

Reaction score
He simply has to go. Should have been sent on his way at the end of last season.

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We're lucky the bottom 8 eight teams in this league are pretty ****e. One win still sees up nearer mid table but they need to act now to salvage the season. Bruno's never going to be the man.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he isn’t sacked tonight we are down!! We will be giving the new manager too much to do!!!

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like him and I want him to do well. He seems to have all the right intentions

But, unfortunately, results and performances more the latter more concerning, aint cutting it.

He has to go.

L78

Reaction score
And now the end is here
And so I face that final curtain
My friend I'll make it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
I traveled each and every highway
And more, much more
I did it, I did it my way

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sensing the tide has turned for a lot after that drivel. Hopefully Fosun agree.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm done until he's gone
Made this decision after the last game, didn't even bother watching or following along on here today. My Saturday was spent working in the garden and I feel much the better for it.

Hopefully Shi acts, but he's a fraud as well so IMHO nothing happens until they're both gone.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he had an ounce of decency and self respect he would ****ing resign. He knows he is not up to the job.

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Has to go tonight
Nobody was listening or you get ridiculed when I said he should be sacked when we drew 1.1 with Norwich, after drawing 0.0 away and losing at Home 1.0 in the FA cup, ‘give him time with his own players’ ‘give him up to the World Cup’. He’s ripped our squad apart left us with no experienced centre half cover, same at full back, no strikers, no goals no tactics. Could go on and on. Up yours happy clappers!

Kcb92

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
At this point, I'd 100% take Dyche.

Just put us out of our ****ing misery. The bloke's a clown. That team selection was criminal. Absolutely smacks of desperation. No plan, no goals, no points.

3 goals in 8 games.
6 points from 24.
17th out of 20.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still think he will get until the Forest game. We'll probably lose to Chelsea. Lose at home to Forest and he's done.

I think this will happen as well.

Next to no chance of winning next weekend.

If we beat Forest then what though? It'd actually be the perfect first game for a new manager to come into.

Back
Top Bottom