Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Kevin Thelwell

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves board will see this as a big blow, highly though of within the club.

F

Flakey

ESPN are reporting that Kevin Thelwell is joining New York Red Bulls..

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This would have been going on for a few weeks, if true which makes you suggest if Thewell has been as active bringing in transfers or if that job has been passed elsewhere
This type of disruption cant be good

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it's true that he is going I'd like to wish him all the best. I've never thought he's been as bad as some make out. It's not always been a bed of roses and he has made errors, but he has played a big part in our recent success. He is obviously highly rated by many within the game.

As for potential successors if he is going I would say Seyi Olofinjana is in with a shout if the club look to promote from within. His aim is to be a sporting director and has had a few roles within the club.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We move on. He's done OK but hopefully we'll get a good replacement.

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This will be interesting from a Board perspective. We still haven't really replaced Dalrymple, as Shi and Thelwell absorbed his responsibilities. I think we've missed a dedicated Managing Director, and the communication from the Club has suffered since.

On one hand, it's a compliment when your senior executives are headhunted, but on the other, if we're not swift in reacting to this, we could risk real internal chaos.

D

Deleted member 4124

Seems like a really nice guy and I wish him well, but he was always going to be replaced eventually. Fully expecting Fosun to bring their own guy in, probably someone with links to Mendes.

K

K ford Wolf

Thelwell probably the only one left of the old regime.Not sure about Marshall.I think it's fare to say not the most popular member of staff among supporters.Probably because he was part of the old regime.If this is in fact true ,I'm surprised Jeff didn't get rid like he did with Dalrymple.Makes you wonder if his mind was concentrated on the job in hand as regards transfers.Hope he would have still been professional in carrying out his duties.Seems we are losing a few faces recently.Dalrymple ,the head of the medical side of things, and now possibly Thelwell.The conspiracy theorists will have field day.

Wardy129

Reaction score
Is Kevin really that important?

We always turn to Mendes stable of players and how good are these young lads that are really coming through?

MGW is the most thought of and even he isn’t quite good enough.

The amount of u23s that don’t make the step up let alone hack it out on loan is staggering

Snorbans Wolf

Reaction score
Woah, who on earth will people blame for any shortcomings now?
My favourite poster will be happy. Bennett and now Thelwell gone. If I’ve been following his tirades properly, I think the next two in line are Doherty and Coady.

Pitiful, really. Although I do read his posts as though they are spoken by Dean Saunders, which provides me some amusement.

Back
Top Bottom