Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Karl Henry (neither re-joining or dead)

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A player who definitely divided opinions on here, but a title winning captain of his hometown club and a key cog in one of the most entertaining sides (before the Nuno-evolution!) of recent times.

Screenshot_2019-08-05-18-49-22-709_com.opera.browser.png

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck Karl. I remember him coming on in Bully's testimonial??? After Mark Davies went off injured and he looked brilliant!

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He’s still do a job for us.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Defended his limited playing ability as he played his part but I fell out of love when he stamped on Albrighton. People will say it's an overstatement, but I think we would have won that game not have lost that game we'd all like to forget and maybe stayed up. Also not sure he did try very hard the season after.

I guess if that had happened we might have been looking forward to our 11th season of scraping survival under Mick though so not all bad.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a great , not very gifted but gave 100 percent more often than not and was instumental to us getting promoted under Mick .
7/10 Wolves career . Did well with limited capabilities . Thanks and good luck Karl .

M

Mr Wolf

One of the best midfielders we had especially for price for 30 years. Nobody can knock what he achieved with us.

Except for Ince & Rae everyone else we had from my birth in the early 80’s until the current lot were completely **** in that middle.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the best midfielders we had especially for price for 30 years. Nobody can knock what he achieved with us.

Except for Ince & Rae everyone else we had from my birth in the early 80’s until the current lot were completely **** in that middle.
Cook, Osbourne, Birch or Dave Jones might give him a run for his money

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Responsible for one of my favourite Wolves goals. Reminds me of Jota's 3rd vs Leicester.

Skip to 8mins 50secs.
Still my favourite away day ( combination of age and company i was in more than game). Magic

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Karl Henry gave everything for Wolves. Maybe not the best player to wear our colours, but he wore them with pride. I wish all the very best in the future.

Once a Wolf, always a Wolf.

D

Deleted member 4152

I liked Dave Jones who played with Karl but the rest achieved **** all & bottled it every season.
bit harsh. I'll give you cook but birchy was at the end of his career and Osbournes injury ****ed him up.

D

Deleted member 4152

Always backed Karl over the unfair stock he got as a player deserved a lot better from his own.

But then he came out with that Tory *******s for a kid from Ashma that was *******s.
I'm from Ashma. And blue. Some of us have more sense than to believe that just we come from an ex council estate (not me obvs, I was off the Oaklands) we have to vote left for ever and ever.

Beach Umbrella

Groupie
Reaction score
Defended his limited playing ability as he played his part but I fell out of love when he stamped on Albrighton. People will say it's an overstatement, but I think we would have won that game not have lost that game we'd all like to forget and maybe stayed up. Also not sure he did try very hard the season after.

I guess if that had happened we might have been looking forward to our 11th season of scraping survival under Mick though so not all bad.

Agree with everything except your comment on the Albrighton “stamp”. Karl was being obstructed and we should have had a free kick. He reacted with a petulant back heel into the stomach, with no apparent force.

You’re right though. Without that red card, Frimpong’s injury & Robbie’s wonder goals we might be in a very different place now.

Good luck Karl and thanks.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone hasn't heard the Karl Henry episode on Mikey Burrows' / Chris Iwelumo's "Old Gold Club" podcast it's well worth a listen. There's a lot more to him than I imagined.

Back
Top Bottom