Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Just how many games?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
In today's latest outpouring of gush towards Connor by David Edwards we are told he has learnt a lot and whether it is here or elsewhere he will be a great manager its just that he hasn't had enough games to turn it around.Well Duracell Dave we have now had the benefits of his wisdom for 11 games with an end product of 3 draws and 8 defeats.How many did he need to get just 1 win,20/30/40?
Idiot.

S

SaleWolf

Why would anyone listen to ProPlus Edwards.

As i've said on many occasions, this is either PR $$$$$$$$ from Moxey and/or the players desperate to keep the easy status quo.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Edwards is desperate for Connor to stay as its unlikely he would get in the team under any other manager

D

dazmanwolf

Give him another 48 games and League One here we come! :rolleyes:

A

andyc225

Duracell Dave would be straight on the transfer list under a new manager.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More propaganda from the club for Connor to stay!

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

I think you will actually find it is today's spin frim Edwards.It's a new story

If it has been released today, I think that shows how little attention I or any other right-minded person pays to these absolute non-stories.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
H

Hatch End

Edwards and Wardinho spouting support AGAIN today, also E&S claim that Clippo has "support in the boardroom as well as from the players"!

We know about the players, at least the ones who turn up in the E&S every day, but who are directors who support Clippo?
I thought that there were only two directors, Morgan and Moxey. Surely the rest are just cardboard cut-outs!

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These threads are becoming hilarious.

H

Hatch End

Well you don't HAVE to join in, welshy!

You could always sit a quiet corner and pretend that everything at the Mol is grand.

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well you don't HAVE to join in, welshy!

You could always sit a quiet corner and pretend that everything at the Mol is grand.

I know I don't, but I chose to do so.

Japan Wulf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We know about the players, at least the ones who turn up in the E&S every day, but who are directors who support Clippo?
I thought that there were only two directors, Morgan and Moxey. Surely the rest are just cardboard cut-outs!

Five voting board members apparently. SM, JM, John Gough, John Bowater and Bob Laslett. No idea how much influence they all have but there you go...

http://www.wolves.co.uk/page/WhosWho/0,,10307,00.html

Back
Top Bottom