Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Julen Lopetegui

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where are you getting those numbers? Not what experts have said.
The loan vs Jota payment spread isn't really relevant that is just how we secured it. It is a cash flow loan
From the accounts but yeah, I’d looked quickly and picked the short term liability figure up, not added the long term one to it.

Either way £110m owed from £320m spent is still a smaller percentage than £64m owed to us from £140m sales.

Yeah I agree with the Jota loan, I was actually saying the interest isn’t as bad if it’s because we got more overall by shaping the deal that way.

Having no interest payments in the accounts would be great on paper, but if it meant we’d asked clubs to pay up front and received less overall than the interest we’re paying by taking cashflow loan’s instead then it wouldn’t be as good in reality.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 8455jwf

From the accounts but yeah, I’d like not wuivkly picked the short term liability figure up, not added the long term one to it.

Either way £110m owed from £320m spent is still a smaller percentage than £64m owed to us from £140m sales.

Yeah I agree with the Jota loan, I was actually saying the interest isn’t as bad if it’s because we got more overall by shaping the deal that way.

Having no interest payments in the accounts would be great on paper, but if it meant we’d asked clubs to pay up front and received less overall than the interest we’re paying by taking cashflow loan’s instead then it wouldn’t be as good in reality.
Sure but the proportion doesn't matter the net figure is we ~£50M in the red in transfers

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His so-called "wagging" took us to the PL, top 7 twice, Europe, the latter stages of two cups.... Far rather that than the Chump, Shamberk et al, the Duracell bunny and puts a shift in....
And? Yes of course his players can bring success but he'll punt us duds as well for his profit and he'll as easily now move on performing players . It's all about Mendes. I'd rather a manager who has more control of who he wants in and out. Not a super agent who doesn't give a **** about us.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And? Yes of course his players can bring success but he'll punt us duds as well for his profit and he'll as easily now move on performing players . It's all about Mendes. I'd rather a manager who has more control of who he wants in and out. Not a super agent who doesn't give a **** about us.
We haven't had a manager in the traditional sense since Mick. They were all called head coach for a reason.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

We haven't had a manager in the traditional sense since Mick. They were all called head coach for a reason.
Yep, very few successful clubs do. Trying to think of a proper patriarchal figure left at a top club. Simeone maybe? But they have a DoF, although get the impression they don't change the tea without telling him at that club.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you owned a football club would you hand absolute control over to a manager ?

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably use us as a stepping stone to one of the big prem clubs
Remind me how many post war Wolves managers have used us as a stepping stone…

Back
Top Bottom