Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jordan Graham

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We don't know this as fact but the poster has got a good record TBF to him.

But yeah, what Bumbamuffin said...

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is streets ahead of Cav as a wide player and if he builds on his fitness after such a long layoff he can be a major player for us next season.

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Graham ain't going anywhere yet he's been out for a year I'd be amazed a PL Team come in for him so soon after his injury but end of the coming season It's possible If he shows any of the form he had pre injury.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
If Graham and Ronan have been told they can leave that is very worrying. Hope it's not true. If that's the case surely decision would have been made by Thelwell or Mendes? Nuno hasn't even put his family photo up in his office yet.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would be crazy. Him and Zyro will be like new signings. Wingers need a rest and we have 4 of the very best quality in these, with young Armstrong also showing great potential. Nino knows how to organise a solid defence, but Porto fans questioned his attacking football, but we have attackers of quality we don't want to let go.

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's possible all the players have been told they can leave if they're not prepared to buy into the new regime. I think Wagner did something similar at Huddersfield.

I'd be surprised (and worried actually) if we're specifically looking to move on the likes of Graham and Ronan. They'd be in most people's top 5 players to retain I'd have thought and can think of 20-odd players I'd rather see leave before them!

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What??

I would sell Cav in the summer rather than Graham every day. Infact I would sell Cav fullstop. He has not done it for me. Graham coming back from an injury such as his looked the real deal in the final game of the season. Cannot wait to see him after a full pre-season.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is streets ahead of Cav as a wide player and if he builds on his fitness after such a long layoff he can be a major player for us next season.

Agreed. Although I rate Cav, Graham over him all day long.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What??

I would sell Cav in the summer rather than Graham every day. Infact I would sell Cav fullstop. He has not done it for me. Graham coming back from an injury such as his looked the real deal in the final game of the season. Cannot wait to see him after a full pre-season.

Cav will be a different player under a manager that trusts him I'd be keeping him and graham.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In my eyes Graham is a better player than Cavaleiro. Think the latter's Portuguese name and expensive price tag are blinding some people here.

£5m for Graham or £5m for Cavaleiro? I'd keep Graham all day long,

This all comes with one huge caveat, can Graham stay fully fit all season?

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be sorry to see Graham go but it really depends on what kind of quality we bring into the squad. Graham did look a stand out player for us before his injury but he was stand out in a very poor side overall. He might not be stand out in a better squad. That said I'd rather keep him til January at least.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
He has discipline issues. It's possible that's come back to bite him.

He's had those issues for a while. It's also why we struggled to find any club willing to take him on loan prior to Oxford.

Hopefully he doesn't revert back to type as ability-wise, he is absolutely top-class and has worked incredibly hard for so long to get over his injury.

D

Deleted member 4152

It would be crazy. Him and Zyro will be like new signings. Wingers need a rest and we have 4 of the very best quality in these, with young Armstrong also showing great potential. Nino knows how to organise a solid defence, but Porto fans questioned his attacking football, but we have attackers of quality we don't want to let go.
jez. Is that you?

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Our best player after Costa.....can't see why we would want to sell. Better than Cav as things stand and to do so would be a bad move.

This has to be a joke.

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Please log the latest negative phrase that will be overused in thread after thread "Porto fans questioned his attacking football"
Nuno out !

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
Jordan Graham is a saint! A saint!!!!

Better than Messi and Ronaldo combined! You'll see! Someday you'll know!

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has discipline issues. It's possible that's come back to bite him.

If the rumours have any truth to them, then I would suspect this to be part of the reason.

I like him and would rather we not sell him but if it was a PL club in for him for a good price then why not? Would be a surprise though when you consider the fact he's coming off a lengthy injury layoff.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am happy and feel confident with all the decisions Nuno has to make over the coming weeks to assemble his squad for the start of the season

Snorbans Wolf

Reaction score
I am happy and feel confident with all the decisions Nuno has to make over the coming weeks to assemble his squad for the start of the season
Is it Nuno's decision? As head coach rather than manager? I imagine he will have a say in who comes in, but if (someone above him... "Fosun"?) decides there's good business to be done in selling players...?

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure Nuno will asses the squad in due course, I recon this is bull****..

D

Deleted member 4008

Let's just see what happens I will give Nuno a chance though as it's in his interest to get Wolves promoted or at least push for top 6.

If by August we haven't signed a striker if note then I for one will not be happy.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we're willing to sell Graham then they can all **** off. And that includes our manager who only joined a few hours ago.

Ronan I wouldn't mind if he went out on loan for a bit. Graham is ready.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we are selling it isn't Nunos decision. He's probably never heard of him let alone judged him not good enough.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Graham would certainly have been pushed out if Lambert remained but that isn't the case and Nuno will give him every chance but talk of him being better than cavaleiro is a little bit silly at this point as he has barely played a game in two years here.

Talk of Ronan going is about the dumbest thing I have seen posted for quite some time, even from the molmix pantwetter community, we WILL NOT be looking to offload one of the best young prospects in the game.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can see Bright, Ronan, Graham and Zyro going out on loan deals. They need it....

Back
Top Bottom