Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Johnstone's Paint Trophy - First Round Draw

J

Jameswwfc

The sherpa van final was a great day, it would be nice to get there again, but not at the cost of promotion.

Heard this the last 4 years. League league league is all thats important. Where's it got us, no cup runs and two relegations. Lets just have a $$$$in go at trying to win something.

Big Mack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was at the SVT final and it signified a resurgence in our fortunes but I really cant be bothered about the JPT at all. I honestly dont know if I would even bother to go if we got to a JPT wembley final and considering that I was at the 1970 Texaco Cup final, 1972 UEFA cup final, 1974 and 1980 League cup finals, 1988 SVT and the Millenium stadium in 2003 then deliberately spurning a final would be quite a big thing for me.

I'm still seething about being in League 1 this time around as there is absolutely no reason why this should have been allowed to happen. Its fair to say that I'm more annoyed with Moxey and Morgan than I ever was with the Bhattis. There was a reason why we descended to the lower leagues last time around and this time its just incompetence and arrogance that has led to our downfall.

Quite a roll call of games there SCT. Surely you must have been at Chorley too for the full set?

As for the second paragraph, I couldn't agree more.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A day out at Wembley might cheer us up a bit.

A sea of gold and all the old songs.

then they walk out the tunnel in $$$$ing purple.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A day out at Wembley might cheer us up a bit.

A sea of gold and all the old songs.

then they walk out the tunnel in $$$$ing purple.

Would make a good haiku!

Wembley warms the soul
A sea of gold and old songs
Team in **** purple

Would have liked to use ****ing, but 1 too many syllable

Last edited by a moderator:

wolvesinwales

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My Dad's mate was a Burnley fan and the only thing he kept going on about was that for that final Burnley got.....a Sherpa Van!

I thought the winners got the Sherpa van........and the runners up got 2.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do we have anymore confirmation on a date for this game, and admission prices? I'm struggling to find info on the Wolves site. In fact I'm struggling to navigate on the Wolves site full stop. I read earlier on this thread it's £5 adults and kids free?

D

Dewsburywolf

Do we have anymore confirmation on a date for this game, and admission prices? I'm struggling to find info on the Wolves site. In fact I'm struggling to navigate on the Wolves site full stop. I read earlier on this thread it's £5 adults and kids free?

I think we're waiting to see if/how many of our players make their respective international squads before we can make any decision

J

Jameswwfc

Just wondering with this game as international games are on the friday. Dont players called up usually leave on the monday to there respective country. If we have to pick 6 most played players then griffiths evans ricketts doherty and doyle will be away will the game be rearranged?

W

wolvesultra

bloody hell could get right confusing if the JPT game is rearranged too, can we not just save all the hassle and play them once with 3 points and progression in the JPT at stake?

As far as pricing goes I hope Wolves see some sense its round one of the JPT against a team most people will choose to watch us against in the league wihin the same month, I'll be willing to pay £10 max otherwise I won't bother.

W

wolvesultra

Wolves site confirming date is 3/9/13 ticket details to follow

Althoiugh Walsall saying their tickets are £10, so I'd expect the same for us

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom