Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Joey Barton

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It seems like FOSUN really like the idea of having a British Manager. The problem is, most of them are crap. Get whoever is best in, not by their nationality, you idiots.

DJW

Reaction score
If he becomes our manager I'll rip up everything I own with Wolves on it!!!!

BuzzWolves

Groupie
Reaction score
It seems like FOSUN really like the idea of having a British Manager. The problem is, most of them are crap. Get whoever is best in, not by their nationality, you idiots.
Maybe it's what Hobbs wants

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he becomes our manager I'll rip up everything I own with Wolves on it!!!!
If this site is indicative of the feeling of Wolves fans it would be crazy to appoint him. The reaction of the fans would spill over to the players and we would go back to players not trying or be in the right frame of mind.
We still have a good enough squad to make a fist of it but we need the players to be be behind a new boss who would adopt the style of playing that we have seen in the last twp friendly games.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't be worse than the other ITK claims on here. Why weren't they scrutinised like this?

Barton really ain't that much worse than O'Neil. He's took Bristol Rovers up. I reckon his next job would be low-end Championship, whereas O'Neil would be aiming slightly higher, probably mid-table Championship.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To save time? I've wasted many an hour on here wishing we'd have closed down pointless threads to save time :) Clearly I can't tell you the exact source otherwise I no longer have that source but let's face it, I wouldn't write it unless I knew he was on the shortlist drawn up so it's your choice
Fair enough wakeywolf, I'll buy it.
I'm punch drunk with everything else that's been said over the last few days so another rumour won't hurt tbf.

wakeywolf

Reaction score
All I'm doing is stating that I know Barton is on the list and his representatives have been approached about the possible vacancy at Wolves. It's a fact.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All I'm doing is stating that I know Barton is on the list and his representatives have been approached about the possible vacancy at Wolves. It's a fact.
Seriously? Yam avin us on ay ya? Hobbs must only be shopping in the lower leagues. I'm beginning to wonder whether it was Hobbs who sold the idea of that Scott fella from Bristol to Lopetegui.

We had the British obsession with the Lambert/Thelwell combination before Fosun brought in the comical Walter Zenga before Nuno arrived.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I’m so done with the wolves ****show today I actually hope this is true for the lols, it’ll be a nice hold my beer reply to everyone texting me saying wolves are ****ed. Any other names on the list?

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I laughed out loud at this, would be hilariously bad. Jeff deliberately sabotaging the club.

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It’s a testament to the great spirit people have that despite how ****e this situation is I have cried with laughter reading this thread!

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He not coming then? Booooo fosun out!
I think it's a shame!
He'd definitely have put his own stamp on the team.... it would probably have been on one of his own players heads, but hey!!!

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Being investigated by OB. Complaining that they are trying to intimidate him.
Intimidate ? But we all thought you were 'well 'ard' Joey...?

He's adapting a playbook used by many people similar to Tommy Robinson do something wrong and get in trouble with the police then start a go fund me for legal bills, then it slowly dies a death and repeat the process in a few months time.

Back
Top Bottom