Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Joey Barton

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
can’t wait to hear him bounce from Chinese to Portuguese accents when interviewed.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody hell, this is going to become so tiresome. Jeff just splash the cash and keep JL - easy really.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best laugh I've heard all day. Cheers

wakeywolf

Reaction score
ok and which shortlist is this? to save time, do you have a credible source ?
To save time? I've wasted many an hour on here wishing we'd have closed down pointless threads to save time :) Clearly I can't tell you the exact source otherwise I no longer have that source but let's face it, I wouldn't write it unless I knew he was on the shortlist drawn up so it's your choice

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From Harods to Poundland in a blink of an eye

Fosun out

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
To save time? I've wasted many an hour on here wishing we'd have closed down pointless threads to save time :) Clearly I can't tell you the exact source otherwise I no longer have that source but let's face it, I wouldn't write it unless I knew he was on the shortlist drawn up so it's your choice
ok no worries.

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Oh **** off, don't want that scum near my club.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant.

If true, where does he fit on the tiers of managers?

E for excruciating?

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
You're arguing on the basis that everything we see on here is genuine? Seriously? I'd say at the moment there are plenty of rewards to be had for posting something like that.

Back
Top Bottom