Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Jason Denayer

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought Bruno alluded to someone coming in after Saturdays match ?

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even more so after we continued with sale of Donk to Villa after them effectively scuppering the Dawson deal by gazumping West Ham’s purchase of Banderak. I said on the transfer thread at the time and reiterate now we should have immediately pulled the plug on them getting Donk whilst knackering our chance of getting Dawson. That’s not me saying that Donk is the answer to any of our problems but would have given Villa something to think about.
Donc is also a very useful utility player - he doesn't look great in any position but looks decent in a few; he'd probably be in next to Max for the next 3 games.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well lets all hope Totis first start in a back 4 on Saturday is good then..
Oh and lets hope we get no further injuries or bans then...
Mosquera definitely aren't ready for PL football which is why a loan was planned..

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a plonker he is. Money and not football.

Absolutely..
But is the Wolves project attractive at the moment? Yes it's PL and all that buzz. But he has played here. And would he take a paycut to be a backup player at a club going nowhere and with a coach halfway out the door?

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only until next year when she returns from her year long loan to Grasshoppers. Management believe that she will benefit from the Swiss experience and that there will be a big improvement in the range and quality of refreshments.
Screenshot_20220926-191744.png
Sadly Doris's head has been turned by the prospect of a new career. Her agent is in discussions...

Back
Top Bottom