Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 2024 transfer window thread.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sounds like we’ve leaked this story so the player knows the truth in what’s happened. Hopefully the player can force the move through if they do want to come.
I like this angle, especially feeding it to Ornstein. He has a hell of a lot eyeballs and a good reputation (I think?) this time of year.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Damn, I would have LOVED this if we aren't going to play him (there's no way Doc should play over him).

My boy Alistair Johnston is their RB (he is one of the other Canadians I said we should sign who's value has probably tripled at least since signing with Celtic).

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agents actually did right by us and Gomes as far as I could tell.
Flamengo and John Textor, however, can eat ****.
Absolutely ZERO wrong with Textor trying to get his player. We've done the same thing plenty of times.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds familiar. Didn't we get messed around before signing Joao Gomes? They are all trying to rip us off.

Happened with Joao Gomes didn’t it. Gomes literally had to force the move to Wolves. Doing that on deadline day is going to be difficult

That was Flamengo's owner trying to sell him to his best mate Textor at Lyon, IIRC Gomes and his agent told them it's Wolves or nothing. But most Brazilian agents are scum bags for messing around with deals for more money, they don't really ever take their players best interest in account.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ignore the headline and most of the article but in this piece there is a link with Wolves for Maxwell Cornet.....I wonder if he could be the wide player .who can play across the front line.. hopefully so.....That's my guess anyway...

Last edited:

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yesterday's news. ;)
Yes I know the article is.....but in the article it states wolves have approached west ham for Maxwell Cornet...it's hasn't been mentioned before....

And all of a sudden we are after a winger who can play across the front line....

Last edited:

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even though it's risky, I'd be ok, given the position we're in, if we failed to bring in another striker. My concern is that GO seems confident somethings happening. I hope he doesnt get ****ed off when nothing happens.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves: “Hello, we’d like to take Yuri Alberto on loan please?”

UK Press: “BREAKING NEWS: Wolves are working on a deal to bring in Yuri Alberto from Corinthians on deadline day”

Corinthians: “No”

UK Press: “BREAKING NEWS: Wolves’ deal for Yuri Alberto has collapsed”

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves: “Hello, we’d like to take Yuri Alberto on loan please?”

UK Press: “BREAKING NEWS: Wolves are working on a deal to bring in Yuri Alberto from Corinthians on deadline day”

Corinthians: “No”

UK Press: “BREAKING NEWS: Wolves’ deal for Yuri Alberto has collapsed”
i suspect Brazil is not the easiest country to buy from.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trying to sign international strikers….Man U at home under the lights….really is a great time to be a Wolves fan

Not only that, we could end up with three Brazilians playing for Wolves.
I wonder if Cunha has said who he could play up front with.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ornstein;

Chelsea are now open to letting Armando Broja leave on a straight loan, provided it comes with a significant fee and game time commitments.

Their original preference for a sale or loan with an obligation to buy, at a fee they deem appropriate for a striker they value highly, remains possible.

But the stance has become more flexible as the January transfer window draws towards a close.

If Chelsea's conditions are not met, there is a decent chance the 22-year-old will stay at the club and potentially leave in the summer instead.

The Athletic reported on Tuesday that Chelsea had rejected an approach from Wolverhampton Wanderers for the Albania international, while Fulham are also among the interested sides.

Broja, who was an unused substitute during Chelsea's 4-1 defeat at Liverpool, had a delayed start to the season due to the anterior cruciate ligament injury he sustained in December 2022.

He returned after nine months out during September’s 1-0 defeat by Aston Villa, scoring twice and providing one assist this season.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
still no thanks for me
I expect he’ll stay in London and sign for Fulham. Funny how desperate they are to offload him, and seem to be expecting to offload Gallagher too. Suggests they are in the **** financially. With a change of scene, he had the attributes to be useful, but I’m not sure he is what WWFC needs tbh - although our forward options are limited atm.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he earns his place i’m fine with that. He doesn’t get in ahead of our first choice four currently.

Back
Top Bottom