Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 2024 transfer window thread.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loan with option on Broja is fine. We can see how he is and if he fits. Wouldn't touch an obligation at any price over £10million as, so far, he's shown little signs of fully recovering from the ACL.

tikatyboo

Reaction score
Morning all, according to Sky Sports rolling B****** bar there is no mention of the transfer for Yuri falling through, on the contrary, says Wolves are interested in signing Corinthians forard Yuri Alberto. surely, if it was off, they would love to post this.

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So Chelsea don’t want an option just in case Broja smashes it but will take a high obligation or a straight loan. Makes business sense but the straight loan option is **** or bust for their transfer revenue.
Plus I hate when the loan club insists on their player getting games. If he's good enough he will get in the team.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's 22 how can he be ruined?

Look how long it took both Neto and Jota back upto speed after bad injuries.
He's got as good a scoring record as the French kid, in a better league.
The issue is that we need him to be 100% straight away, not just us being a vessel to give him half a season to get him up to speed for Chelsea to either play or get more money for.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amything can happen, at this point yesterday nobody on the Mix had mentioned Yuri Alberto despite the constant 'from what I have been told', 'my understanding is' nonsense peddled on here.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Morning all, according to Sky Sports rolling B****** bar there is no mention of the transfer for Yuri falling through, on the contrary, says Wolves are interested in signing Corinthians forard Yuri Alberto. surely, if it was off, they would love to post this.
Sky are so far behind it wouldn’t surprise me for them to be reporting our interest in Andy Gray

Beeches wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That was Flamengo's owner trying to sell him to his best mate Textor at Lyon, IIRC Gomes and his agent told them it's Wolves or nothing. But most Brazilian agents are scum bags for messing around with deals for more money, they don't really ever take their players best interest in account.
With the premier the richest league in the world, they will try to get as much money as they can.
Its always gonna happen.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Im in the minority but I don't really want us to sign a big number 9. I really like the Cunha/Neto/Hwangy dynamic, without the definitive number 9. I sense we would lose a lot of that if we got in a Broja/Alberto type player

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t see Broja wanting to come here on a straight loan over going to Fulham around the corner who are showing more of an indication they’d like to have him permanently after the loan.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Im in the minority but I don't really want us to sign a big number 9. I really like the Cunha/Neto/Hwangy dynamic, without the definitive number 9. I sense we would lose a lot of that if we got in a Broja/Alberto type player
no you’re not. i don’t think a 9 is necessarily needed, more depth up top for sure.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Broja will go to Fulham. Alberto appears too complicated to get done and in such a short space of time. I just can’t see anything coming off today?
Agree with this.

Broja has Fulham written all over him.

GON mentioned there could be 2 players though so there will be a name we haven’t heard of so far lurking somewhere…..

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Beginning to hate teams beginning with F...... Fulham and Frankfurt.....

To be fair our interest has been a lot longer than Fulham though..we might be nearer the expected conclusion....one source yesterday described a gulf between Fulham and Chelsea in expectations..

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree with this.

Broja has Fulham written all over him.

GON mentioned there could be 2 players though so there will be a name we haven’t heard of so far lurking somewhere…..
I read Cornet might be available on loan from West Ham and that a few clubs have interest. Could be one of them? Palace I know were suggested. Down the road for him

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

"Transfer definitely not happening" is hardly going to keep people tuning in today is it!

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I read Cornet might be available on loan from West Ham and that a few clubs have interest. Could be one of them? Palace I know were suggested. Down the road for him
In the link I put up earlier from west ham end it mentioned we have bid for Cornet....

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5m for 6 months

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

Back
Top Bottom