Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 2024 transfer window thread.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Broja didn't get minutes could still be him. Yuri must be on his way to a plane if he was coming

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gary O’Neil is eager to sign a number nine but the head coach has revealed #Wolves are also chasing a second attacker before the window closes at 11pm tomorrow.

It is understood that position could be a winger/a player who can play across the front line.

“I would expect somewhere between none and two deals to be done on top of Noha, between now and the close of the window,”

“I would love it to be two but there’s a possibility they end up being too tricky and it ends up being none.”

via Liam Keen #WWFC

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"I would expect somewhere between none and two deals to be done on top of Noha, between now and the close of the window,""I would love it to be two but there's a possibility they end up being too tricky and it ends up being none.”

:D:D:D:D

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gary O’Neil is eager to sign a number nine but the head coach has revealed #Wolves are also chasing a second attacker before the window closes at 11pm tomorrow.

It is understood that position could be a winger/a player who can play across the front line.

“I would expect somewhere between none and two deals to be done on top of Noha, between now and the close of the window,”

“I would love it to be two but there’s a possibility they end up being too tricky and it ends up being none.”

via Liam Keen #WWFC
If I were a betting man I would absolutely stick a few quid on none.

TWOLF

Reaction score

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Interesting, I read a West Ham fan say online earlier that they were messed around by agent fees in the summer
I'd be so unbelievably angry if my agent, who should have my best interests in mind, denied me a move to a PL side all because he wanted a bit more money for himself... Absolute parasite by the sounds of things

Back
Top Bottom