Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 2024 transfer window thread.

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto owes the club another year. He has been supported through three injuries now.

And he obviously loves the club and his teammates.

Build next season's top 6 side around him.
Nah. I remember almost immediately after he signed he made some comment about us being a stepping stone in his career. Nothing will have changed. We’ll make a huge profit which is great. I expect nothing other than that.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I dont think most footballers think like that, tbh. Loyalty and respect matter, as far as I can make out.

Neto, in particular, seems like someone who realises he has been looked after.
I hope you are right but I think he’ll be off chasing CL in the summer.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Nah. I remember almost immediately after he signed he made some comment about us being a stepping stone in his career. Nothing will have changed. We’ll make a huge profit which is great. I expect nothing other than that.
He’d be at arsenal now if it wasn’t for injuries

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We don’t have a striker. Ings is a decent striker when fit. He’s only on loan. We start a fresh in the summer but still be good to finish high as possible this year. West Ham will cover most his wages.

Struggling to see why the negativity.

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We don’t have a striker. Ings is a decent striker when fit. He’s only on loan. We start a fresh in the summer but still be good to finish high as possible this year. West Ham will cover most his wages.

5 years ago maybe but now it makes no sense, the reason Sasa hasn't been used and shifted out on loan is he simply isn't fit, mobile or athletic enough to play the way GON wants, Ings is just more of the same, GON won't play him unless absolutely desperate, might as well play one of the kids.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

Is he more mobile than sasa ?

dnf14

Reaction score

In addition to Kalajdzic, Ekitike could also come​

With Sasa Kalajdzic, Eintracht Frankfurt will most likely close a gap in the attack. The Austrian is on his way to the Main metropolis and is expected to sign a loan contract until the summer in the coming days. But the personnel planning does not end there. Paris Saint-Germain's Hugo Ekitike has continued to attract interest from Eintracht ( fussball.news has reported ). The Hessians wanted to sign the 21-year-old last summer in order to be able to better deal with the departure of Randal Kolo Muani. The topic is now becoming increasingly hotter. He is definitely on the club's short list of candidates.

Ekitike framework conditions have already been clarified​

According to fussball.news information, the general conditions have already been clarified. The planned model: A loan until the summer, which comes with a purchase obligation and easily achievable bonuses. for the player for whom PSG asked for a sum in the range of 25-30 million euros six months ago . According to fussball.news information, the overall package would probably cost a little more than 15 million euros

PSG is apparently lowering expectations​

After Ekitike only played eight minutes in the first half of the season , Paris is apparently ready to significantly lower its then very high demands. Sports director Markus Krösche continued to maintain contact with the players. A transfer of the PSG attacker would further increase the variability in the attack. Together with Kalajdzic, coach Dino Toppmöller would probably have significantly more power at his disposal.
The article they're quoting doesn't say there's an agreement.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I suppose with Afcon and injuries dia is a no go now

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suppose with Afcon and injuries dia is a no go now
I think if we had funds he may have been done very early...at a guess ....say 15m.....if we was nearer the bottom we may have risked it as such maybe ....not sure we would gamble on him with Loan obligation, especially with him more or less going on strike....and that probably the only way we get buy nw or loan obligation....

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not a stretch of the imagination to speculate Neto may go for £80 million. A very handy purse for the recruiting team.
With 3 league goals in 3 seasons and a dubious injury record generally I’d say £80 million is a stretch of the imagination for Neto. First club that puts £60 million on the table and Jeff will drive him there himself

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kilman being linked to West Ham. I have no idea over credibility.....

Complete *******s. Solely based on GON’s vague comments about maybe doing some business if we sold anyone. Somehow they translated that into a come and get him plea to West Ham over Kilman.

Back
Top Bottom