Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Its our club

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Finally you have come clean and addmited what has been behind the endless nonsense "questions" you have subjected us to over the past week. We can now judge you for what you are. Why didn't you save us the trouble. You really have just one point and you have now made it in a way that is at least honest. Can we be spared the repetition of it?
Nail hit firmly on the head mate!

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes. I just don’t put Wolves in this bracket.

The bigger question for me is what’s the point of football now?

Hence my question on ST.

But I’m getting pellets for asking.
Im not criticising you at all
You obviously are facing a personal dilemma and totally disenchanted with football in general
Thats absolutely understandable and i sympathise with you
Where you get the criticism is trying to force people to give you answers to totally personal choice questions
We cant make your choices for you,neither can you demand we give you answers to questions that you have obviously already decided what the answer is
Sorry if that sounds harsh but its totally your decision no on elses

D

Deleted member drgr12429

How about you minding your own ****ing business and not telling me how to spend my money.
I wouldn't presume to tell you how to spend yours.
Nobody asked you to support Wolves . Nobody asked to go. Nobody asked you to fork out 785 quid. It's on you and no one else.
Own your own decisions and stop the whinging and whining.
115 posts in and i still don't think wolf 1975 gets it.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Someone on this thread is the epitome of passive aggressive. Also a bit of a willy waver. Can't reveal who, sorry.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im not criticising you at all
You obviously are facing a personal dilemma and totally disenchanted with football in general
Thats absolutely understandable and i sympathise with you
Where you get the criticism is trying to force people to give you answers to totally personal choice questions
We cant make your choices for you,neither can you demand we give you answers to questions that you have obviously already decided what the answer is
Sorry if that sounds harsh but its totally your decision no on elses
I would add:
Having a view and trying to force others to accept it.

A forum is for debate, not for a pseudo-Chinese water torture level of never ending inane questions.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s part of where a lot of the unfair criticism and negativity comes from…..
Lots and lots of forgetting. And maybe ingratitude.

Fosun and Guo have laid down the rules to Jeff. Wolves have got to be self sustaining and if you can’t do that Jeff, they got other guys to do the job.
Fair enough there on the other points but talk of ingratutude really grates on me. I've said this before but I would be slightly embarrassed for anyone genuinely 'grateful' for what Fosun have done 'for' (or rather at) Wolves: our interests and theirs were aligned and they did a very good job of getting us back where we belong, partly by chance IMO but also through some shrewd management; however, they didn't in any way go above and beyond for us, they simply took a well calculated risk on a club with potential and brought in Nuno and Mendes who created something special for a time. So I appreciate the good work they've done, but no more than that. If they **** on our traditions or start to get things wrong on a regular basis then they can **** off.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair enough there on the other points but talk of ingratutude really grates on me. I've said this before but I would be slightly embarrassed for anyone genuinely 'grateful' for what Fosun have done 'for' (or rather at) Wolves: our interests and theirs were aligned and they did a very good job of getting us back where we belong, partly by chance IMO but also through some shrewd management; however, they didn't in any way go above and beyond for us, they simply took a well calculated risk on a club with potential and brought in Nuno and Mendes who created something special for a time. So I appreciate the good work they've done, but no more than that. If they **** on our traditions or start to get things wrong on a regular basis then they can **** off.
Fosun bought Wolves because it was in their interest to do so, nothing more nothing less.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fosun bought Wolves because it was in their interest to do so, nothing more nothing less.
Absolutely and we don’t know what that interest was or is. We have NO idea why they wanted Wolves. If I had to guess, I think football was not the main motivation although it probably played some part.
A means to an end.

Very hard to judge or grade a company when you don’t know what their objective is.

Last edited:

Japan Wulf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why shouldn't someone be grateful for what Fosun has done at Wolves? I'm not saying they should, but neither would I find it embarrassing if they did.
I live in a small seaside town. When I first came to live here, there was a small shopping center that served the local community adequately without being remarkable. Then along came one of the big chain stores that build a big new shopping center complete with supermarket, clothing stores and even a cinema. I was very grateful that they came and I'd go so far as to say that they were grateful for my patronage. It's how good business works - it's a symbiotic relationship. I'd be more than surprised if Fosun hadn't worked that one out.
If you don't mind me asking, when you say that 'you appreciate the good work that they've done', what's the difference between that and being grateful?
As for the last sentence, I'm largely in agreement.

Back
Top Bottom