Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Is this the new contrite Moxey ?

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's not being contrite just pointing out the obvious to the hard of thinking.

(no offence intended)

A

andyc225

Reading between the lines, I'd say that something interesting will happen shortly.

Bend It Like Dennison

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
$$$$ off slime ball.

That picture accompanying the article sums us all up- cozy little boys club... the blind leading the $$$$ing blind.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this is an indication that mistakes have been made and that lessons have been learnt and will be acted upon then fair play to him. Takes a big man to admit things have been done wrong.

We eagerly await some proof.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this is an indication that mistakes have been made and that lessons have been learnt and will be acted upon then fair play to him. Takes a big man to admit things have been done wrong.

We eagerly await some proof.

I agree, but I just cannot bring myself to trust the bloke

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's not being contrite just pointing out the obvious to the hard of thinking.

(no offence intended)

I prefer to take the view that he is just starting to feel somewhat uneasy about the complete shambles of a season, that he is partly responsible for

MolineuxMixer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This man is rotten to the core

He'll say anything to keep lining his own pockets earning anything from £500k to £1m per annum

How on earth can he ever relate to ordinary Wolves fan!

How would he

Bend It Like Dennison

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reading between the lines, I'd say that something interesting will happen shortly.

Really??

Roughly translated I read:

"We've made $$$$ up after $$$$ up this season but we've tried to remedy it. But we've under achieved for 25 years so whats another relegation between friends hey?? TC has a job for life."

O

OCD Wolf

It's got to the point where Morgan has to sack him to get any trust back from the fans...

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Moxey you are part of destroying something special that was building at Wolves with some shocking decisions , sacking Mick wasnt 1 of them his time was up however to appoint clueless Clipboard is the worst decision I have ever known at this club and for that alone you should also fall on your sword.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"havn't done everything perfectly"...uh yes or how about - have made a complete balls up that has resulted in a massive loss of prestige for the club which has been ridiculed and a huge decline in income plus the loss of our best players. Otherwise absolutely perfect. How much do you earn again?

C

chasman62

Nothing inherently incorrect in what he said, the question is whether they (most especially SM) learned a lesson from this and will redouble efforts to ensure it doesnt happen again. That would include developing plans NOW for bringing in a manager as soon as possible after seasons end.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

That is a big f off to the fans.

We are in charge. You are lucky to have us. Shut the f up.

Spin and slime.

Should have come out and made a proper statement about how they f up and will now decisively try to put it right.

Stubborn.

B

Batman

Despite what the E & S star say i don't think Jez is hinting that the decision to sack Mick was wrong i reckon he's hinting at the timing

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing contrite or even genuine about this announcement. CEO "doublespeak" at its most insidious.

If he came out and admitted he'd $$$$ed up because him and the Owner were out of their depth then yes - that would have maybe cut him an inch-or-two of slack.

Sadly not - just more spin and $$$$$$$$ - what has he done to our club after so much good work previously ?

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Despite what the E & S star say i don't think Jez is hinting that the decision to sack Mick was wrong i reckon he's hinting at the timing

If he's only just realised the timing was wrong he should have been strung up by his moobs at 3 o'clock this morning before he started digging into his surreal, but still monstrous, 'nite time' early breakfast.

2nd week October 2011 was when Mick's milk soured beyond an acceptable "use by" date ... obvious now - maybe not so obvious then except if the 7 point false dawn had been weighed in ? Easy for us to say in hindsight but at the very latest Mick should have been fired at the Swansea game.

D

DJW

I have to be honest, its pretty much the only thing that would give me hope.
I hate the current egotism of managers in this country, where its not possible to admit you have made a mistake. This applies in just about every office/business in the country and stifles efficient decision making.

Why are people so insecure to admit that they have balls'd things up, as by doing so you can then move on and put things right.

I posted a few weeks ago that if Morgan had just apologised for the recent shambles and stated that they had had the best intentions and in the future would ensure that they would learn and move heaven on earth to put things right next year (this year is b^lloxed) then i would have to accept it and could look forward with a slimmer of optimism (for next year not this). In other words, forgive them.

The difficulty is that its difficult to accept the sincerity from a slime ball like Moxley, i would rather hear it from Morgan, who i think/hope is a decent man.

Now go and get Solskjaer! i would of thought that Wolves would be a good stepping stone for him prior to his appointment to replace Furgeson.
A chap on Talksport suggested Trappatoni untill the end of this season, as the irish connection with some of our squad and that he aint busy at the moment might encourage him to help out, interesting idea maybe.

B

Bankswolf II

Moxey doesn't care about wolves in fact I question whether he even cares much about football

We are all stakeholders in a company Moxey is a banker and something that rhymes with banker

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The difficulty is that its difficult to accept the sincerity from a slime ball like Moxley, i would rather hear it from Morgan, who i think/hope is a decent man.

My feelings exactly

W

Wolf_in_Bridgnorth

This is why we need to protest - they are taking the living $$$$ out of us all and we just accept it.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're lucky to be in this league was my take on it. Now with our ambitions he's probably not far wrong. Pleased they have admitted they got the timing wrong

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The same Moxey who was talking about top ten finish in the premiership this season not long ago! Spin spin spin spin!

B

BB Wolf

How many more times! Moxey is paid by Morgan and does as he is told - it seems fairly certain that Moxey counselled against getting rid of McCarthy at that stage of the season and was overuled by Morgan
He may mot be the messiah but he's certainly not the devil incarnate some people make him out to be

J

JR's Boots

Words, especially from the oily creep mean nothing. If there is true contrition then the first action should be to install a manager in for the next 9 games and move Connor out with immediate effect.

O

OCD Wolf

How many more times! Moxey is paid by Morgan and does as he is told - it seems fairly certain that Moxey counselled against getting rid of McCarthy at that stage of the season and was overuled by Morgan
He may mot be the messiah but he's certainly not the devil incarnate some people make him out to be

Does what he's told? For 1.3M?

Wish I had a job like that...

Wulve5

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Moxey as been a $$$$er for years and a straight faced bloody liar ,why as it taken some people so long to see this ???? Why o why is the bloke still in a job the $$$$ ups he makes?? We ay gonna do this and we am gonna do that. Yeah yeah bull$$$$ bull$$$$ bull$$$$.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

For some reason I don't get the impression that Moxey is some submissive underling who meekly does as he is told

D

doog

Typical looser attitude, make an all mighty balls up, then look around for something mediocre to compare it with.
Why not compare with Stoke, WBA or Swansea.

And Jez old chap, do it in a way that you don't actually mention what we did wrong.

Oh and while your on Jez la, tell the fans we all need to stick together, and that I have the clubs best interests at heart.

He should have thought about that before he burst into the dressing room after getting done by his Ex-beloved Liverpool.

Oh and tell them I'm learning from my mistakes.

Yeh right, whats he gonna do next a anger management course.

Its hardly an ambitious statement.
Just defensive pr crap, coupled with a happy family photo, to show all is well.

The facts are, we just got wholloped 5 $$$$ing 0 again, we'r probably on our way down a division, we don't have a real manager, Its to late for damage control or image spin.
It's Time for some real talk....

A

Apocalypse Now

The truth is they have got more right than wrong but lately it has all been wrong and on a major scale. The club has been ridiculed in the press and twice in the past three weeks ridiculed on national tv with two 5-0 drubbings.

Moxey is the CEO and as such is responsible for everything that happens at the club. This season has been a disaster and he IS responsible but apparently not accountable.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only team that have done great is stoke! West brom have been up and down for seasons and improved each time, Swansea are having a one off season.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only team that have done great is stoke! West brom have been up and down for seasons and improved each time, Swansea are having a one off season.

Stoke only started being any good when they got shot of who? MOXEY

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stoke only started being any good when they got shot of who? MOXEY

The Iclandic owners that struggled to get them out of what is now League one and were brough out by Peter Coates who spent a fortune to get them promoted to the Premier League. That's the answer you're looking for.

D

doog

The truth is they have got more right than wrong but lately it has all been wrong and on a major scale. The club has been ridiculed in the press and twice in the past three weeks ridiculed on national tv with two 5-0 drubbings.

Moxey is the CEO and as such is responsible for everything that happens at the club. This season has been a disaster and he IS responsible but apparently not accountable.

The truth is regarding football they had very little to do.
McCarthy was appointed buy sir Jack, so all they had to do was sack him at some point (every one gets sacked or leaves)
They just had to pick the right time, and have some one lined up.
And they $$$$ed it up big time.

Can not see how you make more right than wrong.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Iclandic owners that struggled to get them out of what is now League one and were brough out by Peter Coates who spent a fortune to get them promoted to the Premier League. That's the answer you're looking for.

Stoke fans couldn't wait to see the back of Moxey!

T

Tettenhall Wolf

I'd love to see, like fly on the wall, what Mr Morgan and Mr Moxey did with their respective time today, while our club is just free falling after our 7th consecutive home defeat.

A

Apocalypse Now

The truth is regarding football they had very little to do.
McCarthy was appointed buy sir Jack, so all they had to do was sack him at some point (every one gets sacked or leaves)
They just had to pick the right time, and have some one lined up.
And they $$$$ed it up big time.

Can not see how you make more right than wrong.

We have just spent three years in the Premiership. You can't have it both ways - if they are at fault when things go wrong then they should get some credit when things go well. Not a fan of Moxey but we do need some balance.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Look how good Newcastle have been not to mention Norwich.

B

BlackBully

Oooh, that gave me a good chuckle. I've only just stopped laughing at that latest piece pathetic PR guff and spin from Jiz.

Would he be learning lessons then? Just like the lessons he said he'd learned from our foray into the Premiership with Dave Jones (he has said EXACLTY this nonsense before)? Now, he's either incredibly thick OR he knows exactly what's needed, he always has done and is just talking $$$$ again.

Back
Top Bottom