Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

International call ups

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Gomes for Brazil
Sarabia for Spain
Mosquera-Columbia
Sa, Semedo and Toti - Portugal
Matt Doherty Ireland
LewisTom king - Wales
Chirewa - Zimbabwe
Hubner - Indonesia
Benjamin- Wales u 21
Mackenzie Bradbury- wales u17
Joe hodge Ireland u 21
Leon chiwome England u18

Last edited:

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm surprised Fraser didn't get a call up by the Republic of Ireland. O'Shea appears to be carrying on the Kenny tradition - with the exception of the Doc (and it took him extra long to break through also) of mediocrities only.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm surprised Fraser didn't get a call up by the Republic of Ireland. O'Shea appears to be carrying on the Kenny tradition - with the exception of the Doc (and it took him extra long to break through also) of mediocrities only.

Sounds like he was going to get a u21 call up but said he didn't want to get injured but is open to future call ups. Whether that is based on the entirely reasonable club circumstances that affects his career massively or he's decided he's English who knows.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazing that our players are getting called up for some of the biggest NTs in the world.

I'm sure Cuhna would have been too if he was fit. Wolves players in the famous canary yellow and blue?

It's just like watching Brazil!

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit gutted with Sarabia.... obviously delighted for him but with him being our only forward option wanted him to get a rest...

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gomes for Brazil
Sarabia for Spain
So far
Gomes deserves his call. He’s been brilliant.

Just reward for Sarabia. He’s got better and better now he’s a regular starter. He’s a class act and it will be interesting when Cunha, Neto and Channy are all available again. He was on the bench when those 3 were fit and all started. Sarabia has proved himself to be worthy of his starts and is very important to us imo.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When you look at the Brazil squad and what clubs the players come from...

Nothing but pride!
Totally agree ......but the couple who stand out for me are the few still playing in Brazil......should we be scouting Bento for instance the 2nd keeper....

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
A player called up for the Brazil squad. I know others have posted this already, but I wanted to type it, because it is such great news.
Brazil and Wolves what a lovely combo. I think that, like Kebab Warrior was, I am feeling distinctly priapic.
reassuring for Mrs TYSJ

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think Fraser is there yet in all fairness to O'Shea. He's really still only making his strides with us that I'd be content to not thrust him forward to the senior team especially as I don't think he will switch to England.

Oldskooldayz

Groupie
Reaction score
Interesting Fraser has decided to stay at molineux rather than go on U21 duty. I'm sure the club have spoken to him but it seems a very mature decision to focus on playing 1st team football while he has the opportunity.

Picking an injury up now could mean missing out on this kind of chance again if the regulars get fit soon. He might never have this chance again but with respect to Ireland I'm sure he'll be picked again even if not playing for wolves 1st team now he's on their radar

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like he was going to get a u21 call up but said he didn't want to get injured but is open to future call ups. Whether that is based on the entirely reasonable club circumstances that affects his career massively or he's decided he's English who knows.
First of all, I jumped to the wrong conclusion and owe a few apologies for my comment. Both Liam Keen and the Under-21 manager said that he remains committed to Ireland and asked to be considered for future international squads. The under 21 manager Jim Crawford described Nathan as sincere in their conversation.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Makenzie Bradbury played 90mins as Wales u17 beat Romania 2-1 in their first qualifying game of the second stage.

Leon Chiwome starts for England u18s as they take on Czech Republic

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit gutted with Sarabia.... obviously delighted for him but with him being our only forward option wanted him to get a rest...
It’s amazing how being successful gives you a boost.
I can always remember Alex Ferguson, when asked why United have so few injuries, he said it was because they were winning. I didn’t quite realise how true that was until our recent foray into Europe.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Thursday 21st March
19:45 - Wales v Finland - Euro 2024 play-off
19:45 - Portugal v Sweden

Friday 22nd March
17:00 - Norway v Czech Republic
19:45 - Netherlands v Scotland
19:45 - Romania v Northern Ireland
20:30 - Spain v Colombia

Saturday 23rd March