Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Just a quick question for my fellow Mixers... What are you hoping GON is able to achieve during his time at Wolves? No need to be completely realistic!

Depending on how long he's here, I'd love a couple of domestic cups and MAYBE a Europa League or Europa Conference. Most likely the latter. In terms of the league I'd love for him to help us break into the top 7 on a consistent basis. Of course, as a Wolves supporter, I know it probably won't end that way, but I really like the guy so far and I want him to do as well as possible.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a quick question for my fellow Mixers... What are you hoping GON is able to achieve during his time at Wolves? No need to be completely realistic!

Depending on how long he's here, I'd love a couple of domestic cups and MAYBE a Europa League or Europa Conference. Most likely the latter. In terms of the league I'd love for him to help us break into the top 7 on a consistent basis. Of course, as a Wolves supporter, I know it probably won't end that way, but I really like the guy so far and I want him to do as well as possible.
Conference league qualification would be a dream!

League or FA Cup final would be a real achievement

TheWolfFromWolverhampton

Reaction score
Sorry, I didn't mean your addition, just the whole song, is anyone else using the tune? We usually have the song police on here moaning that we've just ripped off Liverpool or whoever, but I haven't heard it on TV so maybe this is all ours?
The Diddy Dum, Diddy Dum, is from an advert commercial, I know that. Yet not sure which commercial.

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Champions League qualification would be a massive step up for us.

Abwolves

Groupie
Reaction score
I have a quick question.

I am currently using O2 for my mobile phone. Me and my family all go to Molineux regularly and all use O2. We can never get any signal in and around the ground, however I can see other people using their phones as normal. We have enquired only to be told there is only 1 mast in the area and due to the volume of people their network isn’t good on match days. I’m just curious to find out which providers do people use that allow them normal access to the internet and calls and texts etc?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I have a quick question.

I am currently using O2 for my mobile phone. Me and my family all go to Molineux regularly and all use O2. We can never get any signal in and around the ground, however I can see other people using their phones as normal. We have enquired only to be told there is only 1 mast in the area and due to the volume of people their network isn’t good on match days. I’m just curious to find out which providers do people use that allow them normal access to the internet and calls and texts etc?
I swapped from 3 to EE and seen a massive improvement

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a quick question.

I have Sky 5G which piggybacks on the O2 network and struggle with that. Had EE previously and that wasn’t much better, although that was only 4G.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a quick question.

I have EE and crap reception (and 3 was no better previously). The bloke in the seat next to me is on EE and his phone works absolutely fine.... Go figure....

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I have Sky 5G which piggybacks on the O2 network and struggle with that. Had EE previously and that wasn’t much better, although that was only 4G.
5G makes me laugh. Bought it in with pictures of people streaming films in city centres - oh yes because they were the only ones using it! Now might get a WhatsApp from home telling me the VAR was a joke, but not during half time!

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a quick question.

EE have no problems with a signal in the ground

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a quick question.

This might work (it does for me at Molineux and at Edgeley Park).

Go into settings and Mobile Service

Change setting from 4G to 3G

It works like a dream. Just remember to set back to 4G once out of the ground.

(Wife has no problems at St. James Park, but she is on Vodafone)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This might work (it does for me at Molineux and at Edgeley Park).

Go into settings and Mobile Service

Change setting from 4G to 3G

It works like a dream. Just remember to set back to 4G once out of the ground.

(Wife has no problems at St. James Park, but she is on Vodafone)
Problem with that is that the mobile phone companies are busy switching off the 3G system - some of the bandwidth has been sold for other purposes

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Was in A&E (not for me and all OK now) and a bloke walked past me and said "he's in here for that top" to his mate.

Hate us all you want but bit rich from a guy who recognised our badge from 1992! :p

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some interesting stats from this season across the entire Premier League:

Most minutes played - Max Kilman - 1st (joint top with a bunch of ever-present keepers)
Most touches - Max Kilman - 11th
Most successful passes - Max Kilman - 10th
Most clearances off line - Max Kilman/Toti Gomes - 1st (joint top with 3 each)
Most shots - Matheus Cunha (68) - 19th - next highest is Lemina on 46 shots
High claims - Jose Sa - 1st
Tackles made - Joao Gomes (110) - 3rd
Tackles made - Mario Lemina (81) - 9th
Fouls - Joao Gomes (58) - 2nd

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some interesting stats from this season across the entire Premier League:

Most minutes played - Max Kilman - 1st (joint top with a bunch of ever-present keepers)
Most touches - Max Kilman - 11th
Most successful passes - Max Kilman - 10th
Most clearances off line - Max Kilman/Toti Gomes - 1st (joint top with 3 each)
Most shots - Matheus Cunha (68) - 19th - next highest is Lemina on 46 shots
High claims - Jose Sa - 1st
Tackles made - Joao Gomes (110) - 3rd
Tackles made - Mario Lemina (81) - 9th
Fouls - Joao Gomes (58) - 2nd
Gomes and Lemina an absolute beast midfield. Kilman is so reliable fitness wise, cannot underestimate the importance of that and really hope we keep him.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a quick question.

5G works fine in the ground for internet or did the last time I went to Molineux last season❤️

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
View attachment 42439

Been following this weirdo since he became Lopetegui’s bitch. He’s picked up a weird obsession with Maresca now and I’ve just seen this… absolute scenes!
Got some right pellters from Leicester fans when they were on their losing streak

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It doesn't bother me the phone reception in the ground...it's actually one of the times I deliberately don't look at my phone...My ritual is check the team at 2pm and then I probably don't look at my phone again until 5.30ish....

We all spend too much time on our phones and for me watching the football is one of the times I give myself a break from it.......I want to watch and get engrossed in the game whilst having a chat with your mates....

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It doesn't bother me the phone reception in the ground...it's actually one of the times I deliberately don't look at my phone...My ritual is check the team at 2pm and then I probably don't look at my phone again until 5.30ish....

We all spend too much time on our phones and for me watching the football is one of the times I give myself a break from it.......I want to watch and get engrossed in the game whilst having a chat with your mates....
It would be handy if I could get the half time scores more often though :).

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would be handy if I could get the half time scores more often though :).
You hear them from people around you or I look at the telly's in the concourses...

Amazes me the people who go to the match are are glued to their phones....as I say it one of times I get a break from mine.....

For me in those couple of hours all that matters is what I'm watching, everything else can wait .... exactly the same if I was at a gig....phone would be in my pocket...

Last edited:

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
You hear them from people around you or I look at the telly's in the concourses...

Amazes me the people who go to the match are are glued to there phones....as I say it ones if times I get a break from mine...
A lot of it is either betting, or people getting messages about VAR because none of us have a clue what’s going on in the ground.

Back
Top Bottom