Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a ticket going for Saturday, Steve Bull, for cost obviously, can meet before the game.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed these people on twitter who claim to be Wolves fans and tweet they are desperately trying to sell tickets for upcoming games? They then say ' Cheers fella' at the end of most tweets. Clearly not right. Happens every week now.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed these people on twitter who claim to be Wolves fans and tweet they are desperately trying to sell tickets for upcoming games? They then say ' Cheers fella' at the end of most tweets. Clearly not right. Happens every week now.
Hope no one falls for these scams

Rowzed

Reaction score
I cannot hear or reads the word 'jigsaw' without thinking of Tomasz Frankowski.
I thought Hoddle said he was the missing link in the chain!!
What he didn’t say was it was the flush chain

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm currently having a declutter and have 14 Wolves match programmes to pass on. First person to pm me their address can have them.

Dating from 1971 to the 2017 match v Boro (Nuno's first match). Includes the Palace play off semi-final, original 1973 Coventry cup quarter final. And to round it off, away to Oxford in 1997 - the infamous 0-3 defeat where Joey Beauchamp ripped us apart! Memories....

Anyway, not worth much these days and can't bear to throw them out, first pm gets them.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone has a couple of man city away tickets available, please keep me in mind! Thanks

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I enjoy reading all threads on the Mix which I visit several times each day!!

Just to say however, that the word ‘have’ has not disappeared from the vocabulary!!!

How many threads have contributions where ‘have’ is abandoned and replaced by ‘of’ !!! Wtf???

“Gomes should of scored”?????

“Gomes should have scored” !!!!!!!

Drives me crazy!!

Carry on ……

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
I enjoy reading all threads on the Mix which I visit several times each day!!

Just to say however, that the word ‘have’ has not disappeared from the vocabulary!!!

How many threads have contributions where ‘have’ is abandoned and replaced by ‘of’ !!! Wtf???

“Gomes should of scored”?????

“Gomes should have scored” !!!!!!!

Drives me crazy!!

Carry on ……
Someone should of picked up on that sooner! :p

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Just randomly noticed still tickets left for Man City away - down to 1070 at the moment, but 1040 pts tomorrow 9am, so just the home Cup games would be enough for a STH.

@berwickwolf don't know if that's any help to you?

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just randomly noticed still tickets left for Man City away - down to 1070 at the moment, but 1040 pts tomorrow 9am, so just the home Cup games would be enough for a STH.

@berwickwolf don't know if that's any help to you?
Yes, absolutely, nice one! I'm still hoping for 2 tickets

Edit: on 1060 points, so fingers crossed for tomorrow. Don't understand how to get extra points! I was at pre season friendly, league and FA Cup games! Ah well.

Last edited:

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Looking at getting a rescue dog with the Mrs and thinking of things for a rename... I come up with Stan out of nowhere and assure her it has nothing to do with football. She likes it.

Chuffed. :p

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Yes, absolutely, nice one! I'm still hoping for 2 tickets

Edit: on 1060 points, so fingers crossed for tomorrow. Don't understand how to get extra points! I was at pre season friendly, league and FA Cup games! Ah well.
Yes, the whole thing is very catch 22! Can't get tickets for away games unless you go to away games.... There are still about 100 left so I'd say make sure you're on about 8.45 and stick them in your basket, quite often they go through as sales before 9am anyway. Don't get too scared by the clock as you get more time once you get to the credit card stage. Obviously potentially a big jump in the number of people eligible tomorrow, but not sure a trip to a massacre is top of everyone's wish list! Good luck!

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Two 19 year old Premier League footballers arrested "on suspicion of assault and aiding and abetting a rape".

The two players were arrested at the currently anonymous clubs stadium.

We had three 19 year olds on the bench on Saturday... hopefully it's not Wolves related.

West Ham had a couple of 19 year olds on the bench as well, but they were playing away from home and its worded to me as if its a club that was playing at home.
Jesus... Regardless of which club it is, that was not what I was expecting to read tonight.

Back
Top Bottom