Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Was my daughter’s first match at Molineux yesterday. She’s been on about it all day how much she loved it and wants to go again. She loved the whole day. As a Wolf in Manchester can’t even explain what that means.

When it knocks the stuffing out of you, important to remember what it’s all about.
Better days ahead.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Better days ahead.
Tbf, it got me thinking, she is 6 years old, same age I was when I went to my first game. Stood on a decaying more than half empty south bank with my dad. My over arching memory of the game is that our GK Eric Nixon, was he on loan?, kicked the ball that far one time, it bounced on the top of the old north bank roof and out the ground. Kind of sums up where we were back then. Brian Little was manager. Bully was just weeks away.

Just noticed we also lost to a last minute goal that day too. Ha ha, only Wolves!

Attachments

• IMG_0345.png
    IMG_0345.png
    854.6 KB · Views: 13

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was my daughter’s first match at Molineux yesterday. She’s been on about it all day how much she loved it and wants to go again. She loved the whole day. As a Wolf in Manchester can’t even explain what that means.

When it knocks the stuffing out of you, important to remember what it’s all about.
Memories for life right there.
I hate losing, but regardless of the result, I always love the days I spend at the football with my big baby girl.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When are April tv fixtures announced ?
They were probably waiting until the FA Cup quarter-finals were all played as that would impact when games are rescheduled.

I presume they will be announced before the end of this week with our game vs Bournemouth slotting into the midweek between the Arsenal & Luton games (20-27 April)

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love this. He will be a fantastic fail. Only problem is if the FA decides to go after GON as his replacement.
My 2 comments on this are no-one will succeed at Utd while Sir Alex is sitting in the stands looking down and I think the England job, if it comes up soon, is, thankfully a few years too early for GON.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great to see Josh King finally getting England recognition after his form previously for Bournemouth.

Some belting names in there. Oliver Whatmuff probably the best.
Re your second para particularly as he often goes diving as a goalie..... lol

Back
Top Bottom