Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hwang Hee-chan

• Thread starter Deleted member 4456
  • Start date

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been really impressed with what I've seen of Hwang in recent games against Liverpool. Reading up on him a bit, he sounds like he would be a terrific addition. I'd be surprised if this was a goer in Jan or that we would be without competition.

I think in the next couple of windows we'll see 4 or 5 players coming in, one of which will likely be a wide forward. I suspect we'll have a few decent targets in mind e.g. Hwang, Gedson Fernandes. Top class competition for Traore and Jota can't be a bad thing IMO.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fantastic news to wake up to after last night! This club just keeps on giving

this will be a great signing, he has the look of a Wolves player and works hard for his team

Good price too, any mention of the loan back on Sky?

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Fantastic news to wake up to after last night! This club just keeps on giving

this will be a great signing, he has the look of a Wolves player and works hard for his team

Good price too, any mention of the loan back on Sky?

+1.

Love these Far East players.

For some reason they always seem to have this wonderful ethic for total all-out commitment when they play…..like it’s an honour thing, a duty obligation.

Let’s ‘ave it!! :)

welshy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look just the player who would blossom in this team, very exciting if he comes.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang looks to have some real quality and I think would be a fantastic addition. It doesn't exactly sound as if it's cut and dried though, what with there being plenty of interest from elsewhere, but we'd be very strong contenders I'm sure?

If true, I would imagine adding a CB will be our other main priority for Jan e.g. Koch, Sarr or Magalhaes?

I can see us focusing on a CM, a RWB and GK in the Summer, though who knows if an opportunity arises? A loan to buy for someone like say Gedson Fernandes might be a possibility if rumours about his availability are to be believed? Exciting times.

Last edited:

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully it comes off but we are one of a number of clubs interested according to SSN and they dont say any offer has been made.

colwall wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Been good this season but hasn’t done much before has he?

could be great deal? But I’m little cautious throwing 23m on player who’s had good four months

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lots saying never heard of him. Think its the way its going to be. I doubt we are going to sign any household names but lots with potential who may go under the radar of other clubs. Because we have never heard of them doesnt make them a bad player.
Also unless you follow Bundesliga or play video games, how would you have heard of him. I've heard of him because I follow foreign leagues and play video games.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

could be great deal? But I’m little cautious throwing 23m on player who’s had good four months
I'm sure our technical guys have been checking on him for longer than four months.
It ain't done on the back of a fag packet anymore.

harju

Reaction score

He was good through 2016-2018. Then the HSV loan and he was really unlucky with the injuries. First one during the preseason and its always hard to break into new clubs starting squad if you miss the preseason.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we can add this lad and that young lad from ecuador we will have some really exciting players to pick from to fit into that front 3

Raul, Cutrone, Campana, Jota, Traore, Hee-Chan & Neto

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any more on this lad? Think he could be a gem, looks very quick and tricky and work rate is non stop....

Back
Top Bottom