Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hwang Hee-chan

• Thread starter Deleted member 4456
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4456

From Salzburg. Here's the obligatory YouTube video:

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought he looked really good first half against Liverpool. Interesting link as it’s from Percy

article says release clause but also that we would be prepared to loan him back for the rest of the season which would be a bit odd

like the player though and has obvious market potential in South Korea too which I’m sure appeals

Edit: Looks like he can play in a front 3 and a 2 also that suits us, and has a goal every other game ratio in the Bundesliga and the CL. Looks a good deal all around if his clause is about £20M and his contract is up at the end of next season

S

Southbank Ebanks

Thought he looked really good first half against Liverpool. Interesting link as it’s from Percy

article says release clause but also that we would be prepared to loan him back for the rest of the season which would be a bit odd

like the player though and has obvious market potential in South Korea too which I’m sure appeals

Sounds like there’s a lot of clubs interested and a loan back deal might be the sweetener we need to get it over the line

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score

+1.

Did look good.

We need to be considerate of the wider market in the east, not just China.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like there’s a lot of clubs interested and a loan back deal might be the sweetener we need to get it over the line
Yeah, the loan back is usually a sweetener as you say and helps with getting ahead of the competition, however, doesn’t add up if he has a release clause as Salzburg have to accept anyway and it’s down to the player to chose

S

Southbank Ebanks

Yeah, the loan back is usually a sweetener as you say and helps with getting ahead of the competition, however, doesn’t add up if he has a release clause as Salzburg have to accept anyway and it’s down to the player to chose

good point, perhaps the player would prefer to move in the summer then or we see him as a replacement for someone who could be leaving in the summer. Just speculation but I’d like it if we could get him in as competition for our current front line.

bennymacca

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sounds about right for us. We can’t feed at the same table as Europe’s elite but we can try and outmanoeuvre everyone else for young talent.

this comment from Percy piqued my interest “Wolves are keen to make new additions when the transfer window opens next year, with a new centre-back their No 1 priority. Loan deals are believed to be more likely than permanent signings.”

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
It would be interesting to see what songs would be created for him if he did sign for us!

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Currently top rated performer at Salzburg, above Erling Haaland.

Get a double deal in, Jeff! :)

D

Deleted member 5962

Would fill the same role as Jota in our current formation wouldnt he?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if he can play on the right in case Traore ever gets injured.

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What's the main colour of the south Korean flag.. Just so I can decide if I'll be buying our third kit next season lol

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has he completed his mandatory national service though? That is the question...

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Watched him other night and...edit...."his style of play".. reminded me of Spurs' Son...so happy to get him in

...my only problem is every time he got a mention, i thought Lets Play Numberwang...dunno if able cope with that thought for next 3 years, or longero_O;)

Last edited:

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes please take him in a heartbeat.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
:eek::eek::eek:
Watched him other night and reminded me of Spurs' Son...so happy to get him in

...my only problem is every time he got a mention, i thought Lets Play Numberwang...dunno if able cope with that thought for next 3 years, or longero_O
Are you saying they all look a like :eek:

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Oh, Hwang Hee boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side.

Sorry but you're trying too hard there Lupo.

This is surely one for the ingenious South Bank poets to work on.

He's a dogged, terrier like player for certain......this hasn't come from his or his parents liking of pasta and pizza though.

#WolfDNA

Last edited:
D

Deleted as requested by user

Never heard of him, he any good or just another signing of someone from far eastern heritage in an attempt to sell some shirts? Whatever happened to that last lad?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Looked decent in the games against Liverpool. Not quite Adama-pace but pretty rapid.

Back
Top Bottom