Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hwang-Hee Chan - buy or pass

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not overly impressed but i would say that I don't think we are using him right. He seems lost out there sometimes like he doesn't really understand his role. Wouldn't mind seeing him in a front two and someone behind, i think he would do better then.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
he's here for the season so will give him till nearer the end of season before making any decision,
Good at times so far but needs to be at that level for most of the time not just a few matches

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I mean, for the £14m transfer fee it’s not a bad piece of business assuming he improves from his last few games. I’d be tempted to hold fire until the summer and concentrate our January attention on the absolute must haves.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To some, he was the next coming after his 4 goals, now he's awful. I think the truth is somewhere in between.

If Raul was injured or suspended, I think he is now our second choice centre forward as well as a wider option.

For the level of player he is, his age and his adaptability, the fee is very reasonable and we should probably act to get him settled in full time as soon as possible.

Reaction score
To some, he was the next coming after his 4 goals, now he's awful. I think the truth is somewhere in between.

If Raul was injured or suspended, I think he is now our second choice centre forward as well as a wider option.

For the level of player he is, his age and his adaptability, the fee is very reasonable and we should probably act to get him settled in full time as soon as possible.
I was one of those who thought he was brill after his 4 goals but after a few average performances and one **** song, I would give to the end of the season to decide now.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not impressed. Seems to become invisible in games too often for my liking.
Agreed. Still think he would work best as part of a front 2 with Podence behind, or even Traore.

Eastern Wolf

Reaction score
He's been virtually playing left midfield recently often covering for Ait Nouri. Works hard and as we have seen can finish.
If he was playing in front of Jonnie I think he would be more attacking.
For the money he is a definite yes for me. £12-14m is nothing nowadays.
If nothing else he's a more than useful squad player, but I think he'll improve with the right players behind him.
He seems much more suited to the PL than Trincao right now anyhow.

Reaction score
His goals are misleading tho

One off his knee that he knew nothing about, and two which a better keeper would save comfortably.
I jumped The gun, I thought he was doing the business. Give him the season and see how he goes though. how the goals go in isn’t too important though as long as they keep going in especially with our goals for.

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd buy him before Trincao.
That's not to say that he's done enough to warrant a permanent move yet.
Consistency is what we desperately lack from a good number of the current squad.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like most of our players he plays too deep and with the handbrake on since Lage turned into the Nuno of last season.

T

TheConcourse

He should be playing ahead of Raul who clearly prefers dropping deep. We need someone, anyone, to run the other way. Hwang can do that.

By ahead of I mean as a front two with Raul dropping deeper to collect the ball.

Hwang looks every bit a #9 to me.

Back
Top Bottom