Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hwang - a positive thread

BridgnorthWolf Inc

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to swim against the tide here and say I think he could do really well feeding off Sasa. I'm thinking of the early days when he and Raul seemed to have a really good understanding.

Given the right system i think he could be a productive player and I would love him to silence those who have been well, let's just say, a little 'unkind'.

This is not meant to be a confrontational posting just a positive one!

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's not gonna hide and Lage isn't gonna hide him. So there's not a lot to lose by getting behind him.

We can all post about how rubbish we think he is (note: I don't), and abuse him at matches. But then what? He feels unloved, plays worse and we feel great cos we were right. Brilliant. Well done us.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Important to get behind him and try to get his confidence back up now that we know he'll be with us this season. Hopefully, he can rediscover some form.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is better driving forward and around the box. We need to commit more to attacks rather than play with one or two in the box.

I will support him but he needs a goal and a decent performance.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is part of the club. There is clearly a confidence issue. We cannot afford to make that any worse. Have to get behind him and bring him back into the pack. How Bruno handles this, by judicial and effective use from the bench - as opposed to just stubbornly throwing him to the lions - is a big test of character for both parties. We do have a part to play in this though, as "supporters" rather than just customers.

Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to swim against the tide here and say I think he could do really well feeding off Sasa. I'm thinking of the early days when he and Raul seemed to have a really good understanding.

Given the right system i think he could be a productive player and I would love him to silence those who have been well, let's just say, a little 'unkind'.

This is not meant to be a confrontational posting just a positive one!
Fair enough, I don’t think he’s doing very well a the moment but he has shown glimpses at the start of his wolves career of being a very good attacking player, his work ethic is good and he doesn’t get stroppy when things aren’t going his way.

im not sure he has been played the best way that suits his strengths and that’s not a dig at anyone I think try playing him upfront next to another striker or just behind a striker and you might see the best of him, but no more penalties for a while :).

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
He’ll score if we play up the middle

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
I think he needs to get back to doing the basics right. Once that's done, he'll start thriving again.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think Hwangs alright and has probably had a bit more flack than deserved because of our teams general incompetence in and around the final 3rd. I don't have any hard feelings about the missed penalty or crap clearance either - these things happen. Just hope he can keep fit and find some of the form he had in those first handful of games he played for us...

NJWolves69

Groupie
Reaction score
A streaky player who has clearly lost all confidence. Needs to settle down and focus on just doing the basics, but we've been playing him out of position his whole tenure. He had success playing off Haaland and Patson Daka in a 442, why not try him up top with Raul or Sasa? He's clearly not a winger and can't lead the line himself.

He might just flat out be not good enough, and it doesn't matter what position you're playing if can't trap a wet bag of cement, but might be worth experimenting with him a bit as opposed to playing him out of position week after week. After all he's not going anywhere anytime soon...

Muscat

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh can we not please?

An abysmal player, who we never should have spent money on.

superwolves

Reaction score
It's nice to see abit of positivity. Surely every player will perform better with the right backing. We may be relying on our support this season if we lose that then things could get even more difficult

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Played better in his first couple of appearances this season than we've seen from Neto and Guedes so far. Podence too but he's scored one so benefit of the doubt.

Hwang isn't near any of them technically but it's remarkable how much stick he gets when others get nothing. I don't really like giving any players stick, but if we're going to, would be nice if it was dished out fairly based on everybody's performances.

Decent squad option and not at all disappointed that he's still here.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he’s always looked better as part of a front 2 than when up front on his own,
So will be interesting to see, assuming he gets any game time paired with Sasa

The Pie Poker

Reaction score
He's just the Mol Mix whipping boy at present... Just slightly ahead of Raul

I don't think he's as bad as everyone is making out. Our entire forward line are struggling so he's definitely not alone.

He's probably low on confidence and being Korean a little isolated by language.

Lets all get behind the lad!!

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I said to the Leeds fan. He started well last season and as others said, also this season. Agree that he might thrive in a front two with Sasa since I think their strengths complement each other. A few assists for the big man, and no penalties or rubbish clearances, and people will start to get behind him again.

In general, now the window is done and we’ve had a big clear out, I think it’s time for a clean slate for our lads. Let’s get behind them and look forward not back.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm positive that we were bloody fools to turn down any reasonable offer for him but now he's with us he'll get my support but I won't hold my breath. In the spirit of the thread with a big centre forward he might get more to feed off and maybe a goal will see his confidence rocket and he'll go on a scoring run...

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has pace and initially showed he could finish. Confidence is shot and he needs to scuff one in off both posts to start the ball rolling. Mind you the whole attack could do with that. Perhaps this week then .

Back
Top Bottom