Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

How moody is podence

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
End of first half and he must have had a tantrum , throwing his arms around , shouting all sorts etc at least a dozen times.
I think he’s a great player but not liking this or his use of social media right now

TelfordWolf

Reaction score
End of first half and he must have had a tantrum , throwing his arms around , shouting all sorts etc at least a dozen times.
I think he’s a great player but not liking this or his use of social media right now

Dear me

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
What use of social media?

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Podence is at his best with players in front of him. This defensive formation doesn’t suit him

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Massive Diva like when he goes down as if Tysons hit him everytime he’s fouled.

D

Deleted member 7206

I'd be moody if I were a forward in this team.

Seven defensive players in the line up and you're expected to do everything on your own from the halfway line onwards.
Agrred but still needs to look at himself if he is going to be stroppy with others. He gives the ball away so much

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has a massive case of little man syndrome I think. Which is fine in a way as we need that sort of emotion and aggression.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
tbf, I'd be frustrated if I was a winger/forward being forced to play in a system with little attacking intent like ours.

Our last shot on target was Vitinha against Chorley I'm pretty sure...

At least his frustration shows he cares and wants to win

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
He definitely shouldn’t be using social media during the game, or even at half time.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agrred but still needs to look at himself if he is going to be stroppy with others. He gives the ball away so much

That's because he is trying to make things happen with 1 player to pass to versus 4 or 5 defenders. The other option is that he passes backwards like everyone else in the team does and we constantly recycle possession in the middle third of the pitch without threatening.

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He definitely shouldn’t be using social media during the game, or even at half time.
Not sure if that is a joke or if he has @Mutchy but I was referring to previous games slating refs for previous games.
Sorry for any confusion

D

Deleted member 7206

That's because he is trying to make things happen with 1 player to pass to versus 4 or 5 defenders. The other option is that he passes backwards like everyone else in the team does and we constantly recycle possession in the middle third of the pitch without threatening.
Half the time it's because he tries to do the extraordinary instead of the basic stuff.
Either way he's not threatening giving the ball away all the time is be

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Half the time it's because he tries to do the extraordinary instead of the basic stuff.
Either way he's not threatening giving the ball away all the time is be

He's created our only chance of the game 70 minutes in. He is more of a threat than anyone else on our team at the moment.

D

Deleted member 7206

He's poor full stop. Neto is in a bad patch at the moment but is still miles ahead of Podence

Back
Top Bottom