Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

How many are on our Season Ticket waiting list?

R

reanswolf

I know it used to be around 10,000.........just wondered if Wolves had released any updated figures?
Just heard Veeela have 20,000 on their waiting list.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I know it used to be around 10,000.........just wondered if Wolves had released any updated figures?
Just heard Veeela have 20,000 on their waiting list.
My waiting list number is 10776 but that hasn’t changed since I went on it 3 seasons ago
A guy I work with went on the waiting list at the end of last season and his number was 13 thousand so who knows

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My waiting list number is 10776 but that hasn’t changed since I went on it 3 seasons ago
A guy I work with went on the waiting list at the end of last season and his number was 13 thousand so who knows
I think it’s a bit petty to not update the list just to make the numbers artificially higher than they are.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My understanding is that your waiting list number does not actually change. If it's any help, mine was 2155 after registering a few years back, and I got offered mine this year. I know that there were some in the 3000 mark that got offered.

You basically get a few days to decide on your offer and enrol during an allocated 'on-line window' (basically a stand/seat choice); if you don't accept then it cascades down to the next number.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need to have an idea about how big the stadium should be? With areas like penkridge growing exponentially wouldn't we need a bigger stadium?

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Wolves could easily release updated information on Season Ticket waiting list numbers, and how many Members we have, but they seem reluctant to do so.
Every Membership is a transaction, so they must know the current number of 21/22 Members, and for instance, how many International Members the club has.
I would be interested to know how many International Members there are but I haven't a clue. Is it hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands? I have no idea.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need to have an idea about how big the stadium should be? With areas like penkridge growing exponentially wouldn't we need a bigger stadium?
Depends where the population is coming from (if it is just folk moving from elsewhere in Wolvo it makes no real difference) and what proportion of the match day support is local.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves could easily release updated information on Season Ticket waiting list numbers, and how many Members we have, but they seem reluctant to do so.
Every Membership is a transaction, so they must know the current number of 21/22 Members, and for instance, how many International Members the club has.
I would be interested to know how many International Members there are but I haven't a clue. Is it hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands? I have no idea.
They could but l'm not sure what they get from doing so.

WR4Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Things must be going on in the background that we are unaware of in terms of either a new stadium or a partial rebuild of the existing? To not action the Graham Hughes, infill the other corner, improve the SB upper, and now back out of the rail seating in the SB Lower must mean things are happening in the background. Otherwise seems odd why an organisation like Fosun would 'ignore' 10-12k on a ST waiting list and not look to facilitate a away of getting them to games asap.
If say an additional 5k could be accommodated at an average of £500 per season that's £25m over 10 seasons which would go a long way to funding it.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I got asked the same question last night but like many other issues/questions we hardly hear anything these days

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
Has anyone tabled this as a question (with reasons for wanting to know?) at a forthcoming Wolves Parliament session?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
A bit like when you ring somewhere and you get told your call is number such and such in the line and then you get regular messages to say where you are in the queue until you get answered
For those in the queue at Wolves do fans get informed each season if they are moving up in the queue or do their details just sit there until they qualify?

top fox wolf

Reaction score
A bit like when you ring somewhere and you get told your call is number such and such in the line and then you get regular messages to say where you are in the queue until you get answered
For those in the queue at Wolves do fans get informed each season if they are moving up in the queue or do their details just sit there until they qualify?
Like we said last night my good friend no information coming out of Molineux any more Jeff has turned into Lord lucon tell us Jeff about stadium plans how many on waiting list will you back Bruno with fund's just keep your supporters informed please.

Puregold

Reaction score
I believe myself and my son are just over 4,000 on the list, not sure if it has moved since our first year back in the Prem!!

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
I know that some of you are somewhat cynical about the benefit(s) of the Wolves Parliament, but I'm planning on tabling the following question for discussion. Please feel free to add or amend my question ....

Question for the next WP – re Season Ticket waiting list

How is the waiting list managed, it seems that once allocated a number, that never changes?

Can we have a breakdown of the numbers of Wolves members e.g. locally (approx. 20 mile radius of Molineux), Nationally and Internationally

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know that some of you are somewhat cynical about the benefit(s) of the Wolves Parliament, but I'm planning on tabling the following question for discussion. Please feel free to add or amend my question ....

How is the waiting list managed, it seems that once allocated a number, that never changes?

Can we have a breakdown of the numbers of Wolves members e.g. locally (approx. 20 mile radius of Molineux), Nationally and Internationally
Why 20 miles out of curiosity? I'm not sure that even includes all of Telford.

R

reanswolf

Mate I m a geek and have asked Wolves for postcode breakdowns of ST holders to do a map like the Man City-ManUtd one for Wolves-WBA.

It bores the **** out of many I totally get that, but we are all different arn't we.

I have offered to pay to charity for the info, I hoped the new Wolves contact line would be better, I even got a ref number - but as usual no actual reply.

Last edited by a moderator:

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Mate I m a geek and have asked Wolves for postcode breakdowns of ST holders to do a map like tehMan City-ManUtd one for Wolves-WBA.

It bores the **** out of many I totally get that, but we are all different arn't we.

I have offered to pay to charity for the info, I hoped the new Wolves contact line would be better, I even got a ref number - but as usual no actual reply.
You're even weirder than I thought :oops:

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
Its just a suggestion Reans, but have you thought about contacting the Wolves Marketing dept. directly. Assuming you do and they may say that they don't have that data in the form you're talking about; you could offer to do the work for them as a one-off contract? (Obviuously you need access to ticketing information etc.)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its just a suggestion Reans, but have you thought about contacting the Wolves Marketing dept. directly. Assuming you do and they may say that they don't have that data in the form you're talking about; you could offer to do the work for them as a one-off contract? (Obviuously you need access to ticketing information etc.)
I suspect that they might well deem it to be commercially sensitive.

R

reanswolf

In what way is it commercially sensitive? Wolves have 355 ST holders in WV1, 262 in WV2 etc etc. Or am I missing something.

I don’t think they would give me access to work on their systems due to GDPR etc etc. In that respect yes that would be commercially sensitive.

I did say in my enquiry that if their computer systems are incapable of working out figures for each postcode just tell me. It’s the absence of any response I find poor.

Last edited by a moderator:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In what way is it commercially sensitive? Wolves have 355 ST holders in WV1, 262 in WV2 etc etc. Or am I missing something.

I did say in my enquiry that if their computer systems are incapable of working out figures for each postcode just tell me. It’s the absence of any response I find poor.
You would be amazed at what some organisations deem to be sensitive.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect their records are crap anyway. I have had an ST for the last five seasons yet I am still listed as being on the waiting list as well!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect their records are crap anyway. I have had an ST for the last five seasons yet I am still listed as being on the waiting list as well!
I am a long-term ST holder and had emails inviting me to become a member...

Suspect that you aren't wrong. Not great for the club from a GDPR perspective...

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not from I could work out. I was around 10,000 on the list for about 3 years, with no update on that number or anything else at all until an email dropped into my inbox this summer telling me I had a chance to buy one, which I did. There was no mention of what would happen if I didn’t avail of the opportunity - presumably I would drop off the list and would need to re-join at the back of the queue - I would have thought a one-liner to clarify that would not have hurt. I have no doubt that there are many people for whom, given little prior warning as a result of the opaqueness of the process, are not in a position to suddenly stump up the season ticket cash. Do they just miss the boat having waited potentially years?

LythamWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think a lot of people might be interested in the so-called Wolves-Albion areas, especially me.
Thousands took part in the Man Utd-Man City survey so altho I'm weird I do think it would be of interest to quite a lot :)-..
Absolutely, I'm fascinated on the demographics of loads of things, especially football. I've lived in and around London on and off for years and it's really interesting to see who are the biggest teams in each area, especially once you're some distance away from the locality of the grounds. Here in west Herts there are lots of Chelsea fans because, so they tell me, their parents and grandparents all moved out to here from west London although I have to say I don't see that many QPR fans...

If you do get the info you need and produce anything I'd love to see it.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like we said last night my good friend no information coming out of Molineux any more Jeff has turned into Lord lucon tell us Jeff about stadium plans how many on waiting list will you back Bruno with fund's just keep your supporters informed please.
Found your comma‘s - think they’d made a run for it ;);):D:D

72CEB2FC-2474-4FCC-A7A6-316041C3F367.png

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely it’s a pointless stat as there’ll be people on the list from 3 years ago who jumped on the bandwagon but have zero interest in having one now, won’t they still be on the list?

Back
Top Bottom