Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Have I over reacted

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have had time to reflect on my comments over the last weeks and think maybe I have over reacted
Normally happy clapper but the shock of watching such dull pointless football ,players out of position obvious discontentment plus the transfer saga wore me down
I now want a win against Forest of four goals or more followed be two further wins a leap up the table to settle my nerves
So any players reading this could you please oblige

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have better players than Forest, by some margin. Not winning on Saturday would be inexcusable. All critiscm has been put at the feet of the head coach and owners/board til now, some of it warranted - but not getting a positive result and performance on Saturday, the players need to be made accountable. Most of, if not all, are international players being paid a very, very good wage. They owe us some wins now. Sick of hearing positive talk in the press. Stand up and be counted where it matters.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know, what did you say?

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Their squad outnumbers ours by eight to one, we stand no chance.
But we both start with 11 players!

Our starting 11 is better than Forests, even with injuries and suspensions.

No excuses now for not winning on Saturday, they are wearing thin.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have better players than Forest, by some margin. Not winning on Saturday would be inexcusable. All critiscm has been put at the feet of the head coach and owners/board til now, some of it warranted - but not getting a positive result and performance on Saturday, the players need to be made accountable. Most of, if not all, are international players being paid a very, very good wage. They owe us some wins now. Sick of hearing positive talk in the press. Stand up and be counted where it matters.

The talk in the press point you make is an excellent one. 95% or higher remember the utter guff and drivel that was spouted by the players who had the media's ear in the back to back relegation seasons of 2011/12 and 12/13 and the articles now are bearing far too much of the hogwash that was being spoken then.

I once heard a Canadian Ice Hockey Coach say this " Hard work will beat talent if talent does not work hard " and that to me this is Wolves this season.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps not an over reaction,but a pipe dream if you think we are going to suddenly score 4 goals in a game lol
The players are the only ones that can turn this around no matter who is in charge

Currently we are playing 4 players with either injuries or lack of match fitness,are we really that short of decent options?
The return of Neves will be a boost,hopefully the other Traore is fit too,i have no clue whats happening with Raul
Collins back after Forest will help

The main thing for me is lack of desire

Too many strolling around the pitch, not pressing or getting a tackle in,not busting a gut to get in the box,no real leaders on the pitch
One thing you will get from Forest is effort,if we cant match that dont expect to get anything from the game

A new manager is a must ofc, but getting confidence and a winning mentality back will be much harder short term

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our players have more skill but somebody at the club let our leaders go, so we don’t have the collective fight in us any more.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have had time to reflect on my comments over the last weeks and think maybe I have over reacted
Normally happy clapper but the shock of watching such dull pointless football ,players out of position obvious discontentment plus the transfer saga wore me down
I now want a win against Forest of four goals or more followed be two further wins a leap up the table to settle my nerves
Don't worry kimosabe, bad men never win.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At this point it's fair to start looking at the players for a response. Chelsea second half was unacceptable as we simply folded, plus guedes non performance.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed but who do you think will do this. Neves and Costa for sure but not sure about others.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We will have to sack the caretaker managers if we lose. If it's not been done before, at least we could claim a new record to distract from all our goal scoring records: "You are more likely to see Halley's comet than a Wolves goal" and so on.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed but who do you think will do this. Neves and Costa for sure but not sure about others.

It's almost inevitable that if we do score, it will have be Costa. Forest defence are 8 foot giants who have the finesse of an elephant, but eat up lightweight forwards for snacks. There is not much point Podence, Jonny, Guedes and Hwang being there, unless they've been pumped full of monkey glands.

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
No worries, wait till we draw 0-0 this weekend

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we lose this weekend the mix will be in meltdown. Men in white coats will be needed in numbers.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we lose this weekend the mix will be in meltdown. Men in white coats will be needed in numbers.
Same for a draw i think too. A win at all costs match for me, and scoring more than 1 goal too.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you have been happy clapping after the last two years , I want whatever you are on

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
any win against forest would do. i am not confident though. they could easily beat us

ToastedWanderer

Groupie
Reaction score
Last time I saw Forest at Molineux we lost 0-2, as called above, MGW + Boly pain combo ahoy..

That said, we must score, approaching game week 11 and we have only scored 3 goals is absolutely unforgivable for what we've spent over the summer, recognised striker or not..

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And a new head coach...preferably Mexican I reckon.

Head honcho in a poncho needed pronto....
Whom? I don't know!....but a numero uno, who's not Nuno or Bruno, needed soon though!!!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So, you went tonto did you?

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whom? I don't know!....but a numero uno, who's not Nuno or Bruno, needed soon though!!!
Just to clarify, I'd not be against Nuno coming back, so ... Whom? I don't know!....but a numero uno who might be Nuno but not Bruno, needed soon though!!!
....is the alternative! Lol

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to clarify, I'd not be against Nuno coming back, so ... Whom? I don't know!....but a numero uno who might be Nuno but not Bruno, needed soon though!!!
....is the alternative! Lol
How about Cathro?

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The smell of nil nil Saturday is in the air John Paul Young style.

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes and they should realise that playing for this great club is a massive privleage most of them need a kick up the ****

Back
Top Bottom