Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hatred towards fellow fans

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1/ calling someone a yank is not racist
2/ saying it is racist devalues abhorrent actual racism
3/ posting a picture of one of the guys chanting, ok fine, but posting his facebook, clearly stating the guys employer is below the belt
4/ calling for a fan to be banned for calling him a yank is just daft, we get called yamyams, brits get called Poms, no one cares
5/ then going onto post about what ‘he does for the club’ says a lot about the type of guy he is, he does little for the club apart from random vlogs, and there are plenty of genuine Wolves fans doing that already

And no he should not get tickets hand over fist, if you agree he should or are ambivalent towards it you are part of the problem
Yeah, I keep hearing how he's an influencer but he only has 3000 followers on Twitter? I don't understand the point of this venture!

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He doesn’t deserve abuse but I don’t think it’s down to jealousy more frustration at seeing someone get tickets because he’s popular on instagram. It must be doubly frustrating for those who can’t get tickets hearing his partner crowing about attending her first away game. There’s thousands of Wolves fans out there who would have loved tickets for this but had absolutely zero chance of getting them.
Why crowing? Isn't she just enjoying the experience? As we all do.

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s claimed racism yesterday as someone called him a yank? Mr Miami I mean not Manny

Is yank racist? Is jock or taffy racist? I call one of my closest best friends paddy as he has Irish descent. Not sure the world can take this much scrutiny. Would I be offended being called a limey? Not at all
No dog in this race but he did not claim racism, others did in the comments, but not him. Just wanted to get the facts out,

D

Deleted member yltz11841

Personally I'm not bothered about Mr Miami. He seems to be enjoying what he is doing and having a good time and not causing any offence to anyone.
I enjoy him tbf but when he claims racism when there wasn’t any I have an issue with that(crying wolf etc) he should not be abused though.

KnowNuttin

Reaction score
The biggest trouble with social media is that it gives stupid ****s a voice and their stupid comments are reinforced by other stupid ****s, which encourages the original stupid **** to make even more stupid comments.

Until social media came along, I hadn't realised that such a large proportion of the population was as thick as **** and too stupid to realise it.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The biggest trouble with social media is that it gives stupid ****s a voice and their stupid comments are reinforced by other stupid ****s, which encourages the original stupid **** to make even more stupid comments.

Until social media came along, I hadn't realised that such a large proportion of the population was as thick as **** and too stupid to realise it.
Everyone seems to believe that their opinion, no matter how stupid and ill-informed, is enthralling to the whole damned world ...

DEVIZESWOLVES

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I wish I had Miami’s ticket hookup. Whether he identified a professional fan opportunity at Wolves or whether he likes old gold or Conor Coady or actual wolves or whatever, who cares. I don’t know what his deal is either but he’s not hurting anyone.

Wolves are a big club so when new fans pick a side to support we’re in the mix. We’re the gold one with Adama and Raul, the guy from the highlights and the guy from fantasy. This is success.
He’s a paid influencer, he was a Man Utd fan last season.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reeeeeeally! Not a bad way for Fosun to grow the brand in the US. He did post a pic of him wearing a “we’re going up” flag the other day but I don’t know how deep this goes.

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some posts on this thread are like the twilight zone - where some of our idiot fans live.

It would be utterly bizarre if, after being commissioned by the club to make a video about an upcoming away day, if Mr Miami was not able to actually do that away day.

Now you can debate all you want about whether the club needs to be commissioning those videos (personally I think the club’s media operation is one of the few areas they get completely right) - but to suggest that this guy shouldn’t get a couple of tickets is ****ing bizarre.

To be clear I am entirely comfortable with the fact that, of an allocation of 3000 tickets, the club may sell 2900 and dish out 100 as it sees fit.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone fancies gaining themselves a following of 150k+ followers I’m sure you could get perks from companies you worked with too, but guess what? It ain’t that easy. Go on, give it a try. Good luck.

The guy lives in Wolves, has been posting about the City for years and now WORKS for the club so gets tickets. Good on him, I hope he continues supporting Wolves and isn’t put off by the abuse he’s been getting.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If anyone fancies gaining themselves a following of 150k+ followers I’m sure you could get perks from companies you worked with too, but guess what? It ain’t that easy. Go on, give it a try. Good luck.

The guy lives in Wolves, has been posting about the City for years and now WORKS for the club so gets tickets. Good on him, I hope he continues supporting Wolves and isn’t put off by the abuse he’s been getting.

He needs to grow a pair if he's bothered about being called a yank...What are they supposed to call him.A USAer.

He might be bothered if he got called what I've bin called I the past.But I ay bothered.People will be too scared to talk soon.Stupid ****ing do gooders. :rolleyes:

R

reanswolf

I genuinely wish more black lads from the city would support Wolves just like this lad from Miami, don't get me wrong some certainly do, but in my experience 80% in Wolverhampton support glory teams - mostly Man Utd, but also Liverpool and Arsenal - literally exclusively those 3 clubs. Asian lads I would say 50% support Wolves, white lads about 70%. It's a pattern that exists across the Country with respective teams in large cities. I suspect part of it is certainly explained by historic racism, but I think a lot of it is just about being a sad glory-hunter.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No dog in this race but he did not claim racism, others did in the comments, but not him. Just wanted to get the facts out,
I’ll stand corrected there then though he definitely said he was reporting something to the police.

His profile is now locked so I can’t see his posts, but considering he’s an influencer he only has 3686 followers which is a bit ****. Personally I find influencers a real head scratcher, who in the hell gets influenced by these hyper active motor mouths?

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Communication media has turned governments over in the USA and the UK through bull**** messaging, both to the detriment of those countries reputations and stability. Traditional power was centred on controlling the message and the amplification....now, it's very unstable and becoming dangerous. It has exposed what sort of country we've produced and some of the dangers that are no longer lurking under the surface whispering to themselves.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've never subscribed to this loyal fans posturing

Probably stems from the time I started supporting the club and there were 4k in Molineux, then throughout the 90s when the crowds came back (glory hunters/plastics?) and turned Molineux into a poisonous hellhole at times

If they get behind the team everybody is welcome for me, Mr Miami very much included

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they get behind the team everybody is welcome for me, Mr Miami very much included

f I had my way it would be move over Mr Miami and say hello to Mr Mustache

somehow though i think I would be met by a mol mob brandishing pitchforks upon my arrival :D

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be clear I am entirely comfortable with the fact that, of an allocation of 3000 tickets, the club may sell 2900 and dish out 100 as it sees fit.

Thing is, they've always done that and often more than 100.
It's just these days the clubs knows where the comps are going, rather than tickets disappearing from the ticket office and appearing in the pockets of people who couldn't be bothered to queue up for them.
We lost a few ticket office managers in the late 80's mid-90's who disappeared very fast and unofficial ticket supplies suddenly dried up.

R

reanswolf

Back in those days anyone who wanted to go could go, we used to cram into a minibus from the Bagot Arms, a mixed group pf lads of different races, but then came all-seaters and split all those things up. Going to the Albion with 7-10,000 whch was a stroll in the park, suddenly became only 2500 ST holders and quite hostile.

D

Deleted member yltz11841

So reporting someone to WMP using the hashtag racism then posting their name and employer for everyone to see, he knew what he was doing. Just wanted to get the facts out.

Last edited by a moderator:

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So reporting someone to WMP using the hashtag racism then posting their name and employer for everyone to see, he knew what he was doing. Just wanted to get the facts out.
Yes that’s the bit I saw, I must admit I got the yank bit from what people were saying, I shouldn’t have taken that as true without seeing it myself, tho if half a dozen people say it I reckon there’s something on it somewhere

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he's done that then he's not welcome at the club.
Would be well happy if more black and asian lads from Wolverhampton and around came to the games, nice for a club to represent the town or city. Think Molineux crowd is less white than 20 years ago?

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've never subscribed to this loyal fans posturing

Probably stems from the time I started supporting the club and there were 4k in Molineux, then throughout the 90s when the crowds came back (glory hunters/plastics?) and turned Molineux into a poisonous hellhole at times

Oh wow! When were there 4k fans in Mol? I first went in the 90s and I recall it being quite full

Back
Top Bottom