Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Hatherton wolves book

D

Deleted member 4309

I'm sure that roy drinks in the firs in codsall.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is written by Russ Evers. He is that incredible lad that found my wallet outside the ticket office. He found out where I lived and returned it to me within half an hour and before I'd even realised it was missing.

I mentioned this in a thread on here a while ago, saying how thoroughly impressed I was by his honesty and integrity. Judging by the comments later on here, this action is typical of the man. A thoroughly decent fella who would, and does help anyone.

I for one will be ordering a copy of his brilliant book, and I urge as many of you as possible to do the same. Hurry though, as it is a limited edition of 306 copies.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it was a success/ sold out could they print a second run out?
Anyone own that wolves book from about 15 years ago, sounds similar, all fan stories, can't remember the name.

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
I'd like one, but are they making more than 306 copies?

I still want a "They Wore The Shirt" but I reckon that will never happen.

D

Deleted member 4257

Decent bloke Russ
Had the pleasure of having a beer with him in France during pre season tour
I will be getting this book

D

Deleted member 4594

It is written by Russ Evers. He is that incredible lad that found my wallet outside the ticket office. He found out where I lived and returned it to me within half an hour and before I'd even realised it was missing.

I mentioned this in a thread on here a while ago, saying how thoroughly impressed I was by his honesty and integrity. Judging by the comments later on here, this action is typical of the man. A thoroughly decent fella who would, and does help anyone.

I for one will be ordering a copy of his brilliant book, and I urge as many of you as possible to do the same. Hurry though, as it is a limited edition of 306 copies.
That's Karma mate, if I lost my wallet some theiving toe tag would have found it!! :D
Russ used to have a season ticket behind me years ago, good bloke.

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It had better be good , I wrote about 5 chapters !:p
The Hatherton Book Launch is on Friday 5th May at 7pm, WVI Bar Stan Cullis stand, Meal , late bar, comedian and Steve Daley. Tickets £25 from Russ, you can order on facebook (if any left). If demand exceeds supply a reprint will be considered.

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd like one, but are they making more than 306 copies?

I still want a "They Wore The Shirt" but I reckon that will never happen.

Has that sold out then or something?

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Linthouse (therefore you) are in it, as we beat you at everything going !:D Football, pool even bowls at the pub you took us too by Swindon, that you frequented when you were in the RAF.
Happy days Dave had some good times together, Hatherton and Linthouse
I still have the match day programme from one of our charity football matches at Wednesfield Football Club
The pub you mention was the the Star Inn at Hullavington with the skittle alley in the back as you know we used to have two coaches go there Hatherton (you lot)and Linthouse (us lot) en route to Bristol and Swindon
I thought we beat you in one match of skittles in there lol
Memories aye Aah Happy days

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy days Dave had some good times together, Hatherton and Linthouse
I still have the match day programme from one of our charity football matches at Wednesfield Football Club
The pub you mention was the the Star Inn at Hullavington with the skittle alley in the back as you know we used to have two coaches go there Hatherton (you lot)and Linthouse (us lot) en route to Bristol and Swindon
I thought we beat you in one match of skittles in there lol
Memories aye Aah Happy days
That game at Wednesfield , I was a sub and my sister and her family came to watch, I came on about 50minutes , lasted about 10 and was subbed by our manager (David Meads) and replaced by a ringer who scored a hatrick ! My nephews were asking why uncle Dave wasn't playing anymore !:mad: subbed as a sub, nothing worse.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it was a success/ sold out could they print a second run out?
Anyone own that wolves book from about 15 years ago, sounds similar, all fan stories, can't remember the name.
I've got one somewhere...

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone remember the South Bank v Right Side matchcst Noose Lane.
Jacke Gallagher used to take us training.
Dudley Wolf, I hope there is a mention of you throwing up in my jeans turn-ups on the way back from Newport County.
Was that the cancellation or the actual match
And getting hounded out of Usk

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone remember the South Bank v Right Side matchcst Noose Lane.
Jacke Gallagher used to take us training.
Dudley Wolf, I hope there is a mention of you throwing up in my jeans turn-ups on the way back from Newport County.
Was that the cancellation or the actual match
And getting hounded out of Usk
That was the cancelled game, when the police asked us to leave USK, before the natives killed us ! Not sure if that's in you know ?

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I think this will sell out, this is the other book that was quality, some good stories in there...We are Wolves; a fan's story. By Charles Ross.

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was the cancelled game, when the police asked us to leave USK, before the natives killed us ! Not sure if that's in you know ?
Shame on you mate.
That was a journey and a half
Getting that close to find match cancelled.
Run out of town (well almost)
Then the triumphant return when they welcomed us back to spend our money with a coach load instead of just a minibus

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also can you check Russ has kept me a book
I did ask

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That game at Wednesfield , I was a sub and my sister and her family came to watch, I came on about 50minutes , lasted about 10 and was subbed by our manager (David Meads) and replaced by a ringer who scored a hatrick ! My nephews were asking why uncle Dave wasn't playing anymore !:mad: subbed as a sub, nothing worse.
Almost 30 years on and the the truth comes out.......you had a ringer
Result has surely got to be reversed
Perhaps we should have a re match ...........we could try out walking football

D

Deleted member TW5162

Can't find it anywhere. It was on the Wolves store website for a while, but no more.

You can probably get one direct from the guy himself mate he is on Twitter:

Steve Plant
@wolvesmatchworn (Twitter Handle)

:)

Back
Top Bottom