Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Goldbridge Watch

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Firstly, I can't believe 795k people subscribe to watch someone talk/shout (whatever you like to describe it) about a match that he (or anyone else) is watching.

Secondly, he needs to go for a lie down before he causes himself health issues.

Last edited:

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's comedy gold watching this and AFTV. (when they lose of course)

Goldbridge gets bantered a lot, but he knows what he's doing and knows that it's part of the money making routine.

There's a market for it and they do some good features and are making a lot of money.

I've been waiting for a Wolves equivalent to appear

D

Deleted member 9788

It's comedy gold watching this and AFTV. (when they lose of course)

Goldbridge gets bantered a lot, but he knows what he's doing and knows that it's part of the money making routine.

There's a market for it and they do some good features and are making a lot of money.

I've been waiting for a Wolves equivalent to appear

There's that chubby **** who comes on talking wolves reaction videos. Tries to rant but he's not funny. But yeah these ranting characters do it on purpose for clicks.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to the guys that make a living out of this but **** me what a load of braindead ****e this is. Who the **** wants to sit down and watch or listen to it? I genuinely don't get it or its purpose. I mean these forums are bad enough but sitting in front of a camera chatting any old ****e that pops into your head.............It makes the presenters on QVC look like David Attenborough and David Frost all rolled into one.

Honestly it's ****ing awful, I thought Rio Ferdinand's analysis was verbal detritus but christ alive the internet is being used as a sluice to deliver this effluent into people's houses.

D

Deleted member 9788

Fair play to the guys that make a living out of this but **** me what a load of braindead ****e this is. Who the **** wants to sit down and watch or listen to it? I genuinely don't get it or its purpose. I mean these forums are bad enough but sitting in front of a camera chatting any old ****e that pops into your head.............It makes the presenters on QVC look like David Attenborough and David Frost all rolled into one.

Honestly it's ****ing awful, I thought Rio Ferdinand's analysis was verbal detritus but christ alive the internet is being used as a sluice to deliver this effluent into people's houses.
Big money mate. The more of an 'entertaining' ranter you are the more money you make. A lot of their subscribers are from India, Africa, Australia. Probably makes them feel more connected to the club

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Basically he has marketed himself to be the Alan Partridge of computer games and Manchester United and some times it is quite funny. Nothing to take serious he basically makes money streaming and talking about football and becoming a self generated meme machine. Thats the market now I only hope that we never have a version of him because I probably would get banned for wanting to punch them in the face on a weekly basis

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's that chubby **** who comes on talking wolves reaction videos. Tries to rant but he's not funny. But yeah these ranting characters do it on purpose for clicks.
Goldbridge works 7 days a week at it with his team, so does Robbie on AFTV. Goldbridge gave up a decent job to do it so that tells the story.
Whenever United or Arsenal have lost its always my first port of call.
There's also a couple of lads do a West Ham one and they know their football (Gonso one is called) and don't have delusions of grandeur which I usually associate with West Ham

D

Deleted member 9788

Goldbridge works 7 days a week at it with his team, so does Robbie on AFTV. Goldbridge gave up a decent job to do it so that tells the story.
Whenever United or Arsenal have lost its always my first port of call.
There's also a couple of lads do a West Ham one and they know their football (Gonso one is called) and don't have delusions of grandeur which I usually associate with West Ham

We should do a molineux mix one.

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Basically he has marketed himself to be the Alan Partridge of computer games and Manchester United and some times it is quite funny. Nothing to take serious he basically makes money streaming and talking about football and becoming a self generated meme machine. Thats the market now I only hope that we never have a version of him because I probably would get banned for wanting to punch them in the face on a weekly basis
Flex who is the main reporter and does the fan cams is calm and knowledgeable and has always talked about how he rates Wolves. There's different characters on there of varying types.
It's good to tune in and see the pain at times when there are melt downs (like last night). With United it seems to either be Ollies at the wheel if they win or Ollie out if they lose a couple. You can see the inherent nature of their fan base.
They're the sort who when they were little kids their dad's would have to let them win else they'd cry. Or if mother didn't buy them a new toy at the supermarket they'd lie on the floor tantruming.
It's easy to spot a future Man Utd fan at an early age

D

Deleted member 9788

Flex who is the main reporter and does the fan cams is calm and knowledgeable and has always talked about how he rates Wolves. There's different characters on there of varying types.
It's good to tune in and see the pain at times when there are melt downs (like last night). With United it seems to either be Ollies at the wheel if they win or Ollie out if they lose a couple. You can see the inherent nature of their fan base.
They're the sort who when they were little kids their dad's would have to let them win else they'd cry. Or if mother didn't buy them a new toy at the supermarket they'd lie on the floor tantruming.
It's easy to spot a future Man Utd fan at an early age

I like Ricky. The only one who says the outlandish things because he thinks them and not because he's trying to garner clicks

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Big money mate. The more of an 'entertaining' ranter you are the more money you make. A lot of their subscribers are from India, Africa, Australia. Probably makes them feel more connected to the club

Oh don't get me wrong, I understand there's big money in it. The same as there is in YouTube and bloody Instagram.

Just find it bizarre that people tune into these absolute whoppers. I could understand it if what they were saying was of any value but the quality of what they do is appalling.

You've got to be gutted if you're a trained journalist and these ****ing idiots who have just turned a camera on and talked utter *******s for a bit earn more money than you. They make TalkSport sound like Radio 3.

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh don't get me wrong, I understand there's big money in it. The same as there is in YouTube and bloody Instagram.

Just find it bizarre that people tune into these absolute whoppers. I could understand it if what they were saying was of any value but the quality of what they do is appalling.

You've got to be gutted if you're a trained journalist and these ****ing idiots who have just turned a camera on and talked utter *******s for a bit earn more money than you. They make TalkSport sound like Radio 3.
But isn't it the same logic about going on mol mix? Most (or all) of us are fans, no professional football knowledge or experience and no allegiance to anything but our club when on here.
You'll have a few strange views on here and some strange types rock up. There is joy and anger, over reaction and under reaction. You can even have the odd one or two sloshed. And some very clever and wise and humerous and thoughtful and informative contributions.

That's what football is about, not journalists or ex players or referrees towing the party line and waiting for the monthly pay cheques.

I'd rather hear fans views than any other, because there's an underlying passion for the subject. But that's just a personal preference

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But isn't it the same logic about going on mol mix? Most (or all) of us are fans, no professional football knowledge or experience and no allegiance to anything but our club when on here.
You'll have a few strange views on here and some strange types rock up. There is joy and anger, over reaction and under reaction. You can even have the odd one or two sloshed. And some very clever and wise and humerous and thoughtful and informative contributions.

That's what football is about, not journalists or ex players or referrees towing the party line and waiting for the monthly pay cheques.

I'd rather hear fans views than any other, because there's an underlying passion for the subject. But that's just a personal preference

I don't think it is the same no.

A forum works because it's a melting pot of opinion. It's the internet equivalent of meeting up with a load of people after the game and picking it apart. Some of it is on the money, some the ramblings of a complete and utter drunken *******, some it just absolute nonsense, some of it just chatter and conjecture.

Some of it on here gets written from the perspective of the fan in the stadium, some of it through the eyes of somebody who's watching it on the goggle box. Some it is written by locals whose lives are intertwined with the club and the city, some of it by fans from far and wide.

It's not just one bloke shouting in his bedroom in front of a camera whilst dripping in club merchandise.

Football is about fans, you're absolutely on the money there. I think recent events have proven that without us it's just 22 blokes kicking a bag of air around whilst 3 apparently untrained blokes turn up and pretend to enforce the rules. But it's fair to say there's nothing wrong with thoughtful, factual journalism and commentary (it's few and far between nowadays admittedly) by professional trained people (not you Rio).

I'm sure there are some bloggers, vloggers and eggnoggers out there that are also capable of providing a thoughtful, intellectual and sometimes witty insight into what it's like to support a club or an overview of the game they've just watched but they certainly won't be the successful ones. The ones that get the big bucks are the shouty ones, the shock jocks of internet football fandom like that United tit or the Arsenal imbecile.

I guess it's down to personal choice though, I think it's **** in the same way that I think Love Island is or Made In Chelsea or The Only Way Is Essex. I think most of the people involved in them are only capable of vacuous buffoonery but they probably earn more money than me so why would they care that I think they're awful.

manc_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a ****ing ****. The irony of the show being sponsored by 'Boohoo Man' is priceless.

We now live in a world where this human(?) Paraquat makes money from this ****, ****ing abysmal. Stop the world I want to get off.

Take it you're not a fan then Sheriff? :tearsofjoy:

D

Deleted member 9788

According to gold**** instead of spending a 100m on Sancho man u should just go and buy Adama for 40-50. Man u fans are arrogant **** **** pricks but he's got to be the biggest one. It's all an act but he's still a ****

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to gold**** instead of spending a 100m on Sancho man u should just go and buy Adama for 40-50. Man u fans are arrogant **** **** pricks but he's got to be the biggest one. It's all an act but he's still a ****
I didn't think he said that? . He said that 100 Mill for Sancho was poor value in comparison to someone like Traore who would be about half the price

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he is hilarious. Its clearly a big act by the idiot just to get people watching.

D

Deleted member 9788

I didn't think he said that? . He said that 100 Mill for Sancho was poor value in comparison to someone like Traore who would be about half the price
So you have basically replied with what I said back to me...?

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So you have basically replied with what I said back to me...?
He didn't say they should go and buy Traore. He was doing a price comparison on how he felt Sancho was poor value.

His point was to say they should not go for Sancho at the price, not that they should get Traore.

D

Deleted member 9788

He didn't say they should go and buy Traore. He was doing a price comparison on how he felt Sancho was poor value.

His point was to say they should not go for Sancho at the price, not that they should get Traore.
He has said on several occasions he would go for traore who would cost 40-50 million. Several occasions just this week may I add

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He has said on several occasions he would go for traore who would cost 40-50 million. Several occasions just this week may I add
Why do we give a s@@t what a Forest supporter says pretending to support man U

Back
Top Bottom