Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Goldbridge Watch

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
‘McSauce. McSauce. I wouldn’t put McSauce on a ****!’

Hahaha. Superb.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Ok? So these nobjockeys get paid (i.e. actual cash) for recording themselves watching a game on TV? What a perverse culture.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do I need to change the thread title to Goldbridge suicide watch :grimacing:

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I was horrified to learn he has his own show on talksport. WTF? it's all about United. **** that, although I did listen a bit just for the giggles.
Was driving one evening last week, flicking through the radio stations and I couldn't believe he had his own show on Talksport. It was called something like 'The Transfer Window' which was supposed to be looking at all the latest transfers going on in the Premier League, but the first 30 minutes was him and his mate just talking about what is happening at Manchester United, not even on their transfers. Not sure how much longer that went on as I switched over then, but I think it probably went on for the whole show. Ridiculous he has his own programme on there.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's comedy gold watching this and AFTV. (when they lose of course)

Goldbridge gets bantered a lot, but he knows what he's doing and knows that it's part of the money making routine.

There's a market for it and they do some good features and are making a lot of money.

I've been waiting for a Wolves equivalent to appear
Dazzling Dave …………………..

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not even him, he's s just playing a character, dunno why people take notice

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

One of the common complaints on this forum is that Sky TV and the media give too much air time and attention to teams like Man Utd.
I’m not sure why we need a thread dedicated to some Man Utd fan TV non-personality.
If you want to take the **** out of man Utd then there plenty of opportunity on the “todays games” thread as they get thrashed each week.

Back
Top Bottom