Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Gary’s De-Presser

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“The attacker is making contact with the goalkeeper up until the ball is headed towards goal” is an interesting sentence to include, considering it is utterly irrelevant to the offside “offence” which begins the moment the ball hits Kilman’s head.

Not saying the panel are correct…… but they have used clever wording that will make others who aren’t wolves and emotionally invested say “ok, cool nothing to see here”

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dont worry Jeff said and i quote "the club can always keep learning and progressing every season"

They might finally learn after what 5 years ? ... ahh who am i kidding, rinse and repeat next season
I'll defend them here. We weren't short last season or for seasons before in terms of squad size. This season, fair game. It can be somewhere in the middle.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why was he in the squad today?
More like negligence from GON if this is the case,hes been out for a month why not just do it from the off?

I presume that he can play some minutes before he encounters pain, so he’s an option on the bench in an emergency, but that’s it. From the sound of it, he wanted to be involved.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I presume that he can play some minutes before he encounters pain, so he’s an option on the bench in an emergency, but that’s it. From the sound of it, he wanted to be involved.
Yeah just listened to GONs after match talk
"Daws not really available but could do 10 minutes if we are desperate"
Thats not what i want to hear from the manager he should have had the operation earlier,all players want to play, but if they need an op get it done ffs
We all want to see Dawson back for us but id rather he gets properly fit even if it means next season
I have to say thats the most downbeat interview ive heard from GON this season btw

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was there any reason given for RAN's absence? Sorry been out all day so just catching up now

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah just listened to GONs after match talk
"Daws not really available but could do 10 minutes if we are desperate"
Thats not what i want to hear from the manager he should have had the operation earlier,all players want to play, but if they need an op get it done ffs
We all want to see Dawson back for us but id rather he gets properly fit even if it means next season
I have to say thats the most downbeat interview ive heard from GON this season btw

So he isn’t fit then……

If he is only fit for ten minutes then sorry he is of NO USE!!!!

He should have had an op weeks ago and this is **** poor from whoever allowed this to get that far!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bumped into GON walking into Wolves station yesterday evening and shook his hand telling him what an amazing job he’s doing and to keep it going. He gave me a huge smile and a thank you after the initial alarm of seeing a uniform walking towards him I think! :)
Love the post but it inevitably makes me wonder what you do.... A copper perhaps?

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bumped into GON walking into Wolves station yesterday evening and shook his hand telling him what an amazing job he’s doing and to keep it going. He gave me a huge smile and a thank you after the initial alarm of seeing a uniform walking towards him I think! :)
strip-o-gram ?

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or just maybe its Dawson's decision when he has surgery?
Its never totally the players decision,its the medical team and the manager that give the diagnosis and the prognosis
GON said Dawson wanted to play as most players do,but hes not fit to play more than 10 minutes and could make things worse
From what he said its a minor groin op at the moment if he played it could be a major one that keeps him out for months rather than weeks
Ofc the player has to give consent, but its never really an option as a professional

Rowzed

Reaction score
Its never totally the players decision,its the medical team and the manager that give the diagnosis and the prognosis
GON said Dawson wanted to play as most players do,but hes not fit to play more than 10 minutes and could make things worse
From what he said its a minor groin op at the moment if he played it could be a major one that keeps him out for months rather than weeks
Ofc the player has to give consent, but its never really an option as a professional
It’s likely that his season is over once he has surgery, most groin ops are 8 weeks minimum
He will want to be fit for the start of next season and to pick up whatever bonuses he can for this season
The coach will want him available with the squad so thin
It seems entirely reasonable to soldier on ( if feasible ) and timing of surgery then becomes a balance between potential gains and potential harms.
Nothing to see here ( apart from an aging player who, even when he’s carrying an injury can still offer something better than the next best alternative )

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3 questions.
1. Why do you assume we know what uniform you are wearing?
2. Why would GON be going anywhere by train? Surely he travels by car?
3. What has this got to do with a press conference?

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3 questions.
Hate Reaction GIF

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
SuperGran, Mile End and Telford get my sense of humour! Funnily enough although I do get angry occasionally on here that particular post was very much tongue in cheek.
I think he often travels by train I’ve seen a few pics of fans bumping into him at Euston too

Hopefully someone will ask him in this weeks presser to make it relevant to the thread :)

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Man of the people, Gaz is.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this Redhill.
French maids get-up?

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3 questions.
@Redhillwolf, if you see Gaz again, could you ask him? On behalf of NNW. He'll understand.

Last edited:

Redhillwolf

Reaction score
@Redhillwolf, if you see Gaz again, could you ask him? On behalf of NNW. He'll understand.
lol! Of course mate, I’ll make a note so I’m sure not to forget ;-) I used to see him at new street when he was a player and he travelled by train then so maybe it’s something he’s always done. I was a shocked as anybody to see him walking into the station so wasn’t about to miss my opportunity to shake his hand. It just shows how down to earth the bloke is. Didn’t think it deserved its own thread so found the first GON thread I could find :)

Back
Top Bottom