Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Gary’s De-Presser

loppers86

Reaction score
Thankfully we're safe but they'll never learn will they
keep messing up like this and relegation is a certainty at some point soon - would have been this year if not for GON.

no way GON sticking around in the summer if he gets other offers and he sees a potential relegation on his CV.

This little post-Cov implosion has re-inforced that Shi hasn’t got the first clue how football works.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Neto could play against Palace? If I wasn't sure about going before I definitely am now!

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Toti is a “slight doubt” then should not play. I get we only have one fit CB but we cannot risk a much worse injury.
We may just have to play Lemina and Doc there.
Desperate measures.
I think it depends what the issue is.
Not all injuries that create a “slight doubt” are necessarily ones that risk being aggravated into a bigger injury.

djmikeydickens

Reaction score
If Toti isn't right don't risk it. Give one of the youngesters a go. None of the ones who have been played have embarrassed themselves, may just unearth a gem for next season.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Everyone in full training except from Dawson

Last edited:

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
He didn’t mention ran at all
Seems like he didn't mention RAN and wasn't asked about him. Hopefully that's because there's no issue. Just hoping it wasn't commented on in the part of the presser where they ask to switch the cameras off and embargo the news. He's probably okay though.

dnf14

Reaction score
Seems to suggest they could be at least making an appearance from the bench....

View attachment 42508
"Could all play a part" has generally meant (this season) included in the matchday squad for the first game or two and then sub appearances until confident in full fitness.
Very unlikely they feature this weekend imo.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Could all play a part" has generally meant (this season) included in the matchday squad for the first game or two and then sub appearances until confident in full fitness.
Very unlikely they feature this weekend imo.
Yeah, but just imagine Neto coming on with 5 to go , dribbling through their defence and slotting it in for the winner.....

Can you tell I've had an afternoon nap waiting until time to go into my next job? :cool:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not against Gary at all and I can't see myself turning on him anytime soon for the record. What I will say, however, is that it feels as if I went to sleep one night and the mood around the club was great, and when I woke up everything was on fire!

GON himself seems to have changed the way he talks/goes about things lately. Can't put my finger on it yet but TBH I could see him walking as it stands. Or, more accurately, as it falls over and slowly dies on the side of the road.
There does seem to be a pattern with our head coaches of things souring as the Jeff factor kicks in.....

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Defend deep. Man for man on Foden and play on the break?
Seems best logical idea. Press them hard and overload the midfield

3-5-2 surely we must keep the midfield 3 of Gomes Lemina & B.Traore

Last edited:

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
boubacar to disrupt them with Mario and jaoa but very likely one of them will get sent off , gomes or traore
Can’t see it. If city don’t score first 20/30 mins they are going to get very nervous and rattled. We will pick up plenty of bookings but if we can keep them narrow and force them wide with our back 5 we might have a chance of getting them on the break. RAN, Bouby, Hwang & Cunha have the pace to hurt them.

We’re expected to lose heavy, say 3-0 so if we give a good account you never know. No pressure on us. Kind of game where we need Kilman to step up without Dawson holding his hand.

Back
Top Bottom