Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fulham v Wolves comms thread.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We should just go to the Championship now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231127-162412.png
    Screenshot_20231127-162412.png
    961.2 KB · Views: 69

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t understand why Bellegarde who has produced good crosses tonight get taken off and replaced by a tall guy who would thrive on such crosses.

Monswolf

Reaction score
Absolute sick to death of being ****ed over it’s almost every single game Had enough

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How did he get the ball? One replay showed slight contact perhaps with a bit of the ball, but he hardly ‘got it’.

Lots of decisions this season have been unfair and at times, laughable. Not sure that one was.
Well something changed the direction of that ball, and his foot was there, and there are no other likely candidates, so I have no idea where "perhaps" is coming from there other than a denial of the laws of physics.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Give up with all this now tbh..
I just watch or listen to games with little interest these days.

It's more a habit than an enjoyment. I said earlier that I had a bad feeling about the officials tonight. We had one game without a point costing decision, so it felt like time we got done again.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always has been…..

But if you make these wild lunges you invite the ref to make the call and VAR to not intervene to help us.

It is the players fault for a risky challenge he didn’t need to make that gave the ref and VAR the chance to get involved

It wasn't a wild lunge. He just plays the ball. Where's his leg supposed to go to afterwards? The wild lunge was on Lemina, moments before. It's a contact sport, defenders are allowed to challenge. It's a dive, simple as that.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How did he get the ball? One replay showed slight contact perhaps with a bit of the ball, but he hardly ‘got it’.

Lots of decisions this season have been unfair and at times, laughable. Not sure that one was.
One replay? I'm usually on the side of the refs. Every angle showed him clearly touching the ball first.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It wasn't a wild lunge. He just plays the ball. Where's his leg supposed to go to afterwards? The wild lunge was on Lemina, moments before. It's a contact sport, defenders are allowed to challenge. It's a dive, simple as that.
He lunged and stuck a foot out when he wasn’t well balanced. That is a wild lunge

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly a club just needs to take legal action against the PL / PGMOL and sort this crap once and for all.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got to be near to the stage when a team just walk off the field.

We'd probably end up getting some form of point deduction for it. Certainly a massive fine.

What we need to do is become more savvy and stop giving these clowns a decision to get wrong and not have the balls to correct. Like others, this game was here for the taking, but time and time again we find a way of losing such encounters. I know there's time left but we don't look likely.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No English officials have killed it. Now getting the ball isn’t ’clear and obvious’.
It's bad all over the world. The clear and obvious leaves too much room for interpretation. Video replay needs to be black and white.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How VAR should work…
Check…Foul on Lemina
Check… Semedo plays the ball first
But no instead these clowns give a penalty because Carey leaves his trailing leg to con the referee and it’s not a clear and obvious mistake.
I just give up on football and despise what the game has become.
It’s not even close to being a foul on Lemina. It doesn’t help our cause when we just make **** up to suit us.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get Doc off, I don’t think he’d get into a championship team at the moment.

Wolf of Wall Heath

Reaction score
Tackle on Mario was fair and Samedo gave the ref a decision to make. The contact with the ball was so marginal that VAR was never going to overturn. Was it Einstein that said doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different outcome was the definition of madness or something? Well I feel a bit like that with our players now. Stop giving the ref an easy decision ffs

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's bad all over the world. The clear and obvious leaves too much room for interpretation
The fact one angle shows he did touch the ball and many suggest he didn’t then allows the PGMOL to say it wasn’t a clear and obvious mistake as there are angles that suggest it was a foul.

Crap decision, but that is why it won’t be getting an apology

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Soft? it's wrong plain and simple. You win the ball it's no pen, there's no context or subjectiveness to it.
the follow through has got him which is why they haven’t deemed it clear and obvious, which is the problem.
it’s not a penalty i agree, but on a scale of 1/10 it’s not a Newcastle.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
at least 3 times now, Fulham have taken corner to a player stood on the goal line. If the taker is using the edge of the corner taking area furthest from the flag, then surely the player getting the ball is offside?
can you be offside from a corner?

Back
Top Bottom