Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fulham v Wolves comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At last a chance to get into the top half of the table! We frequently manage to lose this sort of opportunity but we have been impressive lately and if we can continue in the same frame of mind, I seriously believe we can get a result this evening. I hope that the less than hospitable weather doesn't impact adversely on the quality of the play. I believe we have everything going for us so COYW do yourselves (and us) proud. We are all behind you! :D :D :D

1701111664659.png

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably the starting 11 most of us would have gone for. C’mon boys!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would of started Doyle, Doc & Sarabia after the Sheffield defeat we need to find creativity on the road. Hopefully Bellegarde and Cunha can do it. Interesting to see how Santi Bueno gets on

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad to see Bueno, hope he's ready! This game screams draw or tight win either way so maybe a bit nervy.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have you actually seen Doc play since he’s come back?
Yeah still scored more than Semedo

Just don’t see where this 352 creativeness is coming from the wing backs aren’t exactly bombing forward types who can shoot and score. Pressure is on the likes of Bellegarde and Cunha to make something happen. We have a lot of defensive players on the pitch tonight

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully we build the foundations and can swap to a 4 at the back in the match.

This is a game we should be looking to be the aggressors and get the win
Absolutely very negative for a game we should have more confidence in winning

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah still scored more than Semedo

Just don’t see where this 352 creativeness is coming from the wing backs aren’t exactly bombing forward types who can shoot and score. Pressure is on the likes of Bellegarde and Cunha to make something happen. We have a lot of defensive players on the pitch tonight
The wing backs don’t bomb forward? Have you ever seen us play? Ait nouri plays wing back more like an actual winger

Clipboard

Reaction score
Good luck to Santiago B. Mind, I’ve just checked his highlights reel on YouTube and wish that I hadn’t. Not very inspiring. GON probably had to try him as that’s what SB is there for I guess.

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
come on boys! Hopefully Santi can put a good showing in an provide some competition at the back!

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like it, good chance to give Santi a try. I’m sure we’ll shift into a 4 as always but I want him in the middle of the 5, don’t bother jerking Max around.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Really can't wait for sky to go bump, they're still rabbiting on about other teams rather than the game that's on.

Plus they mess me about with the day pass again.

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Silva has put out quite an attacking lineup. As has been said, I feel this game will be won and lost in the midfield.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just noticed Hugo Bueno is on the bench. If he can get going to help spell RAN, that will help to keep the intensity down that side stronger throughout the match. .

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Exactly the team I would have picked, so we have a chance!!!

Back
Top Bottom