Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Friendly in Dublin

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worrying that players heads are down already. Don't look up for it at all. Look like those teams who are 5 points adrift and concede a goal and have that "here we go again" look about us. And it's still pre-season.

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Judging from the bet365 map (never very accurate) it seems like we still don't know how to have a shot.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We still have no idea when attacking. Difference between our attack and Celtic is night and day.
The idea is clear get the ball to the wingers, run to the byline, allow the opposition to flood the box and pop in a **** cross.

Hasn’t worked for the last 2 seasons and won’t work this one either

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
neto looks like his old self. Good to see. High defensive line is a problem for us.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Celtic attacking witb pace and intent. We attack slow and clueless.

Can talk tactics forever, but Kiogo just looks light years ahead of any of our players. He's got vision and skill that I've not seen any of our playes ever show.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
at least we had 3 gold shirts in the box. Been a while since we have done that

While it can help, it's the quality not the quantity. I'd hazard a guess that most goals in open play are scored with no more than 3 attackers in the box and often fewer than that.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sarabia is a complete waste of space the way we play

All our play goes through the wide players or full backs with crossing opportunities

We either need to start Silva instead of Sarabia or get him on the ball more centrally

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know many seem pretty calm, but I agree with Lopetegui, we need a few decent signings

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That attack with Cunha sums us up as an attacking force. He breaks, has to stop and wait a couple of seconds for anyone to catch up, then back heels the ball against himself. No patterns of play still, completely ineffective.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great from Cunha then Sarabia inches away with an effort

Back
Top Bottom