Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fraser

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He did as much as the others diddly squat. Came too deep but we couldn’t get the ball moving quick enough hard to blame any forward players today

greenwolf1301

Reaction score
I can't put any blame on him. He's a kid but the only positive I can say for him is when we play longer the ball does stick with him. If bellegarde is there it always comes back. It's too much for him too soon but we have no alternative atm. Just play him this year get him out on loan next year and see where we are then.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not blaming him for one second. I’m making the point that, for all the positives this season, it’s really, really poor we are having to bring him on at HT at this level.

Frustrating.
Is it really?

We tried, it didn't happen, end of, on GON yo make it work with what we have.

Move on, touch grass and enjoy the evening.

Super NES

Groupie
Reaction score
Not too sure what he people are expecting from the kid - won a few headers and the ball generally stuck with him in the few instances he recieved it.

The general frustration of letting go of 2 strikers and bringing nobody in I understand - but nothing to do with Fraser himself. Remember, he scored past the same team a few weeks back.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't win and crucify a few players. ****s me off more than losing the game.
I’m not crucyfing anyone ffs. I’m making the point that a team in 10th in the premier league, really shouldn’t be bringing on Tetenhall u19 striker should they. It’s frustrating…so near yet so far etc….

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure what the point of this thread really is?

He isn't ready, that became obvious today. No biggy, season is already done bar the FA Cup despite some kidding themselves it isn't. He will learn from these bits and pieces of games.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It wasn’t a statement, it’s just that he’s the only option we have. He would be playing for Shrewsbury had we got a striker in, that’s the kind of level he’s at in his development so we can’t really expect anything from him other than to give his all, which he did.

He should be playing regular football on loan, we let him down by not getting a striker in but I’m glad that we actually chucked him on at least.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be a thread about Shi rather than young Nathan and Shi's inability to secure a striker over window after window. Yes we were limited in budget but the fact we tried a last minute move for the lad from Brazil proved money was there and should have found a striker somewhere in world football during January to help us out rather than last minute chases for a striker. Not Nathan's fault at all and good luck to him.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was ok...

Pointless bashing every player when we lose..
Especially someone out the academy. **** me, even Robbie Keane had the odd bad game.

Anyone that doesn’t under that academy players moving into senior football will blow hot and cold can’t have been watching football for very long.

Madmalc

Reaction score
He played well, didn't give the ball away, made some good passes.

We could have played Harry Kane up front today and still not scored. No point having anyone in the middle if the ball isn't being sent there.

It might be interesting next season if the blue 10 minute sin bin card gets adopted.

From today's game Brentford would have been down to 10 or even 9 players at times.

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How many cognacs you had since I left @sedgwolf1980

I get what your saying but like someone has posted earlier not the kids fault, it’s Fosuns short falls and bad buys over the years that have left us with such baron striking options

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said before but if there was a possibility that we might not bring in a forward in January, we really needed to keep one of Silva or Kalajdzic involved in the team rather than freezing them out. They're both miles ahead of where Fraser is at the moment, it's not a slight on Fraser, he's still a kid and no judgement should be cast on him right now, but him being required is more a slight on everyone in charge of the team/squad from Shi to Hobbs to O'Neil

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said before but if there was a possibility that we might not bring in a forward in January, we really needed to keep one of Silva or Kalajdzic involved in the team rather than freezing them out. They're both miles ahead of where Fraser is right now, it's not a slight on Fraser, he's still a kid and no judgement should be cast on him right now, but him being required is more a slight on everyone in charge of the team/squad from Shi to Hobbs to O'Neil
Sasa and Silva ain't making a blind bit of difference today. Fraser got literally no service whatsoever. Today was a classic wolves game, can't breakdown a team who stick 11 men behind the ball.

I suspect we will look a different team against spurs next weekend who will come at us and throw men forward.

UEAwolf

Reaction score
It was the kind of game that had we brought prime era Jimenez on, with Neves replacing Gomes, we’d have still lost.

We’ll end up beating spurs away now.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sasa and Silva ain't making a blind bit of difference today. Fraser go literally no service whatsoever. Today was a classic wolves game, can't breakdown a team who stick 11 men behind the ball.

I suspect we will look a different team against spurs next weekend who will come at us and throw men forward.
Didn't say they were and that isn't the gist of the thread. It's that we've left ourselves short and it's largely our own doing

Reaction score
Not easy for any striker up against a deep sitting defence of Collins, Mee and Pinnock. But still thought he looked ok tbh

Back
Top Bottom