Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Framing Shirts - Anyone done it?

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Alright lads and lasses...

Anyone done this? I want to do it with both my childrens first kits with the shirts and then some pictures of the players underneath.

Had a look online but nothing that inspiring.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I took mine to a guy on Brettel Lane in Brierley hill, by the Wellington pub, no idea if hes still there, he did a very good job, cant remember exactly how much it was but think £40 comes to mind, twas bout 5 years ago though, its called "framed for you"

T

themanwhobuiltthemoon

Creative Framing in Chapel Ash are excellent.We have used them several times .

Would second this. He's done several for me and some mates of mine. A few of the Midlands clubs also use them for their corporate stuff.

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thought id stuck this on the other forum - soz

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another vote for Creative Framing.

Attachments

• DD1E4F12-569D-4055-8328-A74BA970497C.jpeg
    DD1E4F12-569D-4055-8328-A74BA970497C.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 83

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep I get one done a few weeks ago by David at creative framing, used him lots of times before
The club themselves use him and have done for over 30 years
My framed shirt is proudly located behind my desk at work
My office manager helped me put it up, he's an Albion fan, it was great watching his face

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My fading Manders shirt is on a Teddy bear that lives in the back window of my car along with my pride of the Midlands scarf. Never framed one though...

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This Chapel Ash place ... how much? I went to somewhere in Market Harborough last year and they were extortionate.

J

Juwolves

ive done a few (some better than others!) - came to same opinion as you that the ones you can buy are a bit boring on layout and what you can do with them. They can take a while and require patience, so if you dont have the time, better to pay the extra for the professional! I just bought the 'blank' frames off of ebay (ask the seller for an uncut mount board) and brought a mount cutter (ebay again) then gave it a whirl.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
This Chapel Ash place ... how much? I went to somewhere in Market Harborough last year and they were extortionate.
It would depend what type of frame you would want.There isn’t a set price.

P

Pinhead

how much creative framing cost as I wanted to get my dads last shirt he owned framed?

DEVIZESWOLVES

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
how much creative framing cost as I wanted to get my dads last shirt he owned framed?
For the 3 shirt frame above I paid £120! Bargain, I had a local company charge more than that for just one once FFS.

Me Babbies

Reaction score
an other vote for Dave the Frame from me.
he does a lot of stuff for the club & players too if i recall correctly

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be easy enough to do as long as the shirt is both ironed and folded properly....

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I did an Athletics vest of my daughter's for her coach and I have to say I don't have the patience needed to do another. It's Dave the frame for me next time

Jez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Dave from creative framing is a huge wolves fan too went to the Sherpa Van final with him
Great bloke

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a framed shirt of the Play off final squad season 2003 in perfect condition - limited edition,
Never been up on my wall as it's too big.
Love it but tempted to sell it as no place to put it up.

Huyton W88lvo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I can also recommend creative framing chapel ash. Would love to buy a signed shirt from last year if anyone knows of one or one from 2008 promotion winning team

D

Deleted member 4257

I can also recommend creative framing chapel ash. Would love to buy a signed shirt from last year if anyone knows of one or one from 2008 promotion winning team
I have a home shirt signed by whole of 2008 winning team screwed up in loft. Im such a dick, prob need to get it framed. How much is this creative frame place for 1 shirt to be framed? Anyone know?

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a home shirt signed by whole of 2008 winning team screwed up in loft. Im such a dick, prob need to get it framed. How much is this creative frame place for 1 shirt to be framed? Anyone know?
I think I paid £90 a few weeks ago

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’d love a signed shirt but loathed to buy one off of a proffesional autograph hunter on eBay. I might purchase a home kit towards the end of the season when they’re selling them off then wait after a game.

Back
Top Bottom