Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Forest- possible points deduction

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remember when Steve Morgan came on the pitch after the end of the game after some horrendous decisions went against us
Bournemouth good old days. We lost 1-2?? They had to let the ref and officials out of a different exit apparently an angry mob was waiting with pitchforks!?

He went into the dressing room also makes Jeff Shi look a humble individual

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Used to love Forest because of the stories my old man told me. Quickly realised that history means nothing when a club is acting so poorly in the present!

Honestly, with the level of arrogance and entitlement they show, you'd think Clough is there now. Think they need to stop living in the 80s, in my opinion a lot of supporters would love to see them go down at the minute.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Used to love Forest because of the stories my old man told me. Quickly realised that history means nothing when a club is acting so poorly in the present!

Honestly, with the level of arrogance and entitlement they show, you'd think Clough is there now. Think they need to stop living in the 80s, in my opinion a lot of supporters would love to see them go down at the minute.
They will I think mate they’ve upset too many people now. Watch us gift Luton and Rob the killer blow

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They've poked the bear absolutely today, as in the powers that be... Always a very dangerous game ESPECIALLY seeing how blatant that was.
Sometimes it’s best to keep quiet like we’ve been told to…. Gaz was told to keep quiet from Webb something doesn’t add up if you ask me

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Don't know what he told you but can tell you they were a real rival back in the day, hostility abounded home and away.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven't seen the match or the decisions, but I think some on here are sticking the boot in because it is Forest. We have all felt let down by VAR and want something done, and yet when someone says anything we say they have gone about it all wrong. Well, they probably have, but for me it's winner winner chicken dinner. It will cause Forest some grief, it highlights some issues that need highlighting, and they might get some **** for it.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If those pen shouts were for any of the "big clubs "they're getting them .....guaranteed.
Forest have every right to feel aggrieved imho but the way they've vented their anger is totally amateurish and embarrassing.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If those pen shouts were for any of the "big clubs "they're getting them .....guaranteed.
Forest have every right to feel aggrieved imho but the way they've vented their anger is totally amateurish and embarrassing.
Well championship Coventry just got one against Sky 6 man united late in the game to force extra time……

So when the world really is watching they can get it right!!!

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remember when Steve Morgan came on the pitch after the end of the game after some horrendous decisions went against us
He was red in the face. Rightly so.
Sometimes it’s best to keep quiet like we’ve been told to…. Gaz was told to keep quiet from Webb something doesn’t add up if you ask me
By keeing quiet what advantage do we get. Save Webb and his PGMOL mates from further embarrassment?

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Forest have been proven liars unless they have footage of any gesture I don’t believe it until evidence is made. They lied once they will do it again.

I've seen on social media forest fans criticising our club for it and taking the moral high ground, if the person is found guilty then ban them for life... I do find it a bit rich them taking the moral high ground when they signed Shelvey who was found guilty of racism towards Saiss.

They'll have knuckle dragging fans the same as us and any other club! It's a societal problem not a football problem.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Desperate for them to be relegated but fair play to them. The more light shined on the nefarious actions of the officials the better, the stench of corruption gets ever stronger for me.
Oh without a doubt, but everyone knew that Forest would breach FFP, you simply cant have that level of transfer activity and remain inside it. and considering what we had to do in the summer, I have little sympathy.

Forest to me are a historical giant, but their recent efforts don't reflect that. No class, like Lopetegiu.

Last edited:

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Oh without a doubt, but everyone knew that Forest would breach FFP, you simply cant have that level of transfer activity and remain inside it. and considering what we had to do in the summer, I have little sympathy.

Forest to me are a historical giant, but their recent efforts don't reflect that. No class, like Lopetegiu.
Can't help yourself can you? ;)

Thing is for me that the whole EFL losses thing is ridiculous. Means anyone coming up is competing against teams who have already had hugely more income AND been allowed hugely bigger losses. Those are the rules though I guess. The people who wrote them also failed to make the punishments clear though, so Forest will probably be OK. Whereas we used them as a shield (in the Summer and January) to shaft my mate then ours!

Last edited:

loppers86

Reaction score

Loppers had the principles to walk when he was lied to and Jeff broke his promises.

GON will most likely do the same in the summer.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I suppose the issue here really, is that Forest raised the issue of Attwell being a Luton fan before the game and it was ignored. The fact that decisions went against them today is probably a different issue. If Forest have told PGMOL they think there’s a conflict of interest it can’t just be ignored.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen the highlights, TBF all 3 looked clear penalties. But who cares.
Absolutely.

Youngs handball was clear handball and a definite penalty imo.

Other 2 decisions were dubious to say the least.

Anyway, who cares. For a team battling relegation, Forest were very, very poor against a very, very poor Everton. I didn’t see one player in all those who played in that match who would get into our best starting 11. I include so so MGW in that assessment as well. 2 very poor teams.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suppose the issue here really, is that Forest raised the issue of Attwell being a Luton fan before the game and it was ignored. The fact that decisions went against them today is probably a different issue. If Forest have told PGMOL they think there’s a conflict of interest it can’t just be ignored.

Agree Jade. If correct that Atwell is a Luton fan and Forest raised this question then why not just replace him as the VAR official? Would have avoided this mess.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Going to get horribly complicated though isn't it? Recently we were hoping to finish 7th, competing with Chelsea, West Ham, Brighton, Man U, Fulham maybe more. So when we played Forest, who were in competition with Luton, Burnley, Everton and you need to find a ref and a VAR, never mind all the other hangers on with no skin in the game it will become impossible. Of course the PGMOL do sort of cover this with not letting a ref (or VAR?) get involved in games involving their nominated team.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I totally get the frustration of ****e decisions going against them. Forest do seem to love to point the finger anywhere but themselves though. I really wanted them to come up but I can't stand them any more.

Back
Top Bottom