Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Flat earth FC

• Thread starter Deleted at request of member 4337
  • Start date

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind getting one of their shirts

do they send to Down Under?

And if so is it a flat rate for postage? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

R

reanswolf

About time. Fed up of all these globehead shills peddling this "round earth" nonsense. Glad there is a club that represents truth
My Mrs seriously thought the world was flat, until she saw that documentary a year or two ago viewing a round Earth from the International Space station. She honestly had spent 35 years of life thinking the earth floated around orbit like a flat map :)-. She was watching that with astonishment, as planet Earth suddenly appeared in view as a globe shape.

Mind you she also thinks dinosaurs are made up but George and the Dragon is true.

I know you are conjuring up an image of an intensely unitelligent Mrs Reans, but honestly she is bright as a button, but on a need-to-know basis.

R

Raoul Duke

It's incredibly difficult for people to come to the realisation that they've spent their entire life believing something that is complete nonsense, and it's obviously much easier to sit back comfortably and attempt to mock it with the full range of old Dad Jokes regarding the subject.

I would encourage anybody to actually go and find some real proof for yourselves that we live on a big spinning ball, you might be very surprised how difficult it is when you actually open your eyes and look properly rather than just regurgitating what you were told at school.

I actually watched a video this morning that turns into a bit of a rant, but has some interesting points at the start. Why not give it a watch and have a few minutes off worrying about new signings..

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My Mrs seriously thought the world was flat, until she saw that documentary a year or two ago viewing a round Earth from the International Space station. She honestly had spent 35 years of life thinking the earth floated around orbit like a flat map :)-. She was watching that with astonishment, as planet Earth suddenly appeared in view as a globe shape.

Mind you she also thinks dinosaurs are made up but George and the Dragon is true.

I know you are conjuring up an image of an intensely unitelligent Mrs Reans, but honestly she is bright as a button, but on a need-to-know basis.
wow:eek:

I knew someone who thought the moon phases was the earths shadow on the moons surface...o_O even though the sun and moon can be in the sky at the same time:rolleyes: it baffles me with the internet so available how people can be so in the dark about these things... I suppose the internet is the cause of such drivel too.

R

reanswolf

wow:eek:

I knew someone who thought the moon phases was the earths shadow on the moons surface...o_O even though the sun and moon can be in the sky at the same time:rolleyes: it baffles me with the internet so available how people can be so in the dark about these things... I suppose the internet is the cause of such drivel too.
Yeah it staggered me too, hard to believe that Mensa are Wolverhampton-based :)-

D

Deleted member 3573J

I agree with her on dinosaurs and dragons, dinosaurs are made up and dragons (not fire breathing ones) did exist. I believe the first "dinosaur" discovery was without a head, this is consistent with humans being around as only humans would cut off and take the head of a beast and leave the body.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The world according to flatties.

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I agree with her on dinosaurs and dragons, dinosaurs are made up and dragons (not fire breathing ones) did exist. I believe the first "dinosaur" discovery was without a head, this is consistent with humans being around as only humans would cut off and take the head of a beast and leave the body.
I thought you were on the wind up earlier in thread... I cant tell now if you're serious:oops: dinosaurs and humans didn't coexist.

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought you were on the wind up earlier in thread... I cant tell now if you're serious:oops: dinosaurs and humans didn't coexist.

He's saying dinosaurs didn't exist at all, but humans and dragons did coexist.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's incredibly difficult for people to come to the realisation that they've spent their entire life believing something that is complete nonsense, and it's obviously much easier to sit back comfortably and attempt to mock it with the full range of old Dad Jokes regarding the subject.

I would encourage anybody to actually go and find some real proof for yourselves that we live on a big spinning ball, you might be very surprised how difficult it is when you actually open your eyes and look properly rather than just regurgitating what you were told at school.

I actually watched a video this morning that turns into a bit of a rant, but has some interesting points at the start. Why not give it a watch and have a few minutes off worrying about new signings..

Your talking through Uranus

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Because science actually tries to proves things using hypothesis, whilst constantly trying to improve and correct itself, using the smartest people on Earth. That's just a fat yank after views on YouTube. There is so much wrong with just the opening 11 seconds of that video.

D

Deleted member 3573J

Dinosaurs are a complete hoax, dragons were real though and much more recent, in the last 6000 years or so hence why many are found without a head. Only humans take the head of an animal as a trophy.

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Your talking through Uranus
For some reason I cant see Raoul Duke's original message...

At work we launched a weather balloon, with gps and phone attached just last month. Recorded video none stop until we relocated the device. The video clearly shows a curved earth before the balloon popped and fell to earth... My point is its not hard at all to see a curved earth even on land you can see if you have a zoom lens and long enough viewing distance.

It's hard not to feed them as I expect most are on wind ups...

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Dinosaurs are a complete hoax, dragons were real though and much more recent, in the last 6000 years or so hence why many are found without a head. Only humans take the head of an animal as a trophy.
Show me a Dragon.

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Also I can show you plenty of animals walking around with another animals head in their mouth...

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I know someone who caught his missus standing on the lawn with her Laptop aloft.

When he questioned her about this bizarre behaviour, she explained that she was viewing Google Earth and was looking at their house.

She actually thought that she had control of the satellite. So was looking for it

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There is a documentary on Netflix called Beyond the curve.

Towards the end of the film they conduct an experiment to prove the earth is flat, their reactions were priceless as they actually proved there was curvature.

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why would people want to hoax the existence of dinosaurs yet hide the existence of dragons? I’m not trying to be funny, genuinely interested.

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why would people want to hoax the existence of dinosaurs yet hide the existence of dragons? I’m not trying to be funny, genuinely interested.
People cling to the idea of conspiracy, to the point they disregard facts. Convinced a higher power is trying to have power over them.

Its like the moon landing, a huge conspiracy that it was fake and the government filmed it in a hanger... At the time it would have been cheaper / easier to actually send them to the moon :rolleyes:

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I hope the ball doesn’t roll off the pitch .They might not see it again .

D

Deleted member 3573J

I think we should have a flat earth v spinning globe Molineux Mix meet up, I don't really believe it but I'll argue for the flat earth. I've done this in the past, rules are that no phones or astrophysicists are allowed baffling your opponent with jargon. Just regular men and women showing what they really know about the planet they live on. Because people are quick to label flat earthers as dumb but then demonstrate a total lack of knowledge about what they believe to be true.

The same with the moon landings but that one is pretty simple to disprove.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For some reason I cant see Raoul Duke's original message...

At work we launched a weather balloon, with gps and phone attached just last month. Recorded video none stop until we relocated the device. The video clearly shows a curved earth before the balloon popped and fell to earth... My point is its not hard at all to see a curved earth even on land you can see if you have a zoom lens and long enough viewing distance.

It's hard not to feed them as I expect most are on wind ups...

That curvature was just caused by the lens in the camera.

Back
Top Bottom