Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

First team training

D

Deleted member yltz11841

Loved that at the end where he's giving Adama advice on where keepers don't want you to shoot. That kind of experience is invaluable
The corners by any chance rather than straight at them using my super powers of deduction

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
All the training - keepers included - looks far more intense than last season

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Tony Roberts comes across like a good bloke to have in the club. Very intense when working but likes to have a joke.

It's good to see some shooting practice.

I am the last one to moan for the sake of moaning, but i felt the opposite re tony roberts. Seems like hes trying too hard to be one of the lads, especially with john ruddy at the start of the video. Ruddy doesnt even acknowledge him. Feels like he wants to play the class clown but isnt funny, just loud.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I am the last one to moan for the sake of moaning, but i felt the opposite re tony roberts. Seems like hes trying too hard to be one of the lads, especially with john ruddy at the start of the video. Ruddy doesnt even acknowledge him. Feels like he wants to play the class clown but isnt funny, just loud.
I've heard good things about him in the Wales camp and his short time at Wolves so far. Think he does come across a bit David Brent in that video though. Trying too hard for the camera!

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
tony roberts does my head in already, standing in the box in front of the dugout when bruno is sat down

bruno needs to have a word, not a good look

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
tony roberts does my head in already, standing in the box in front of the dugout when bruno is sat down

bruno needs to have a word, not a good look

Have only seen him do that on set pieces and defending them, which I believe he is the coach for so it didn’t bother me really, I was more grateful we had someone hopefully shouting at Moutinho to take less/better short corners now!

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Tony Roberts comes across like a good bloke to have in the club. Very intense when working but likes to have a joke.

Attack attack attack
I love it

Sa looks like he’s a good bloke to have around too

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Just watched this, nice to see Neves in the shooting practice group too!

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have only seen him do that on set pieces and defending them, which I believe he is the coach for so it didn’t bother me really, I was more grateful we had someone hopefully shouting at Moutinho to take less/better short corners now!
fair enough, good point. maybe he's okay then

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Isn’t he the keeper coach? He was barking instructions out at the players against spurs

WinchWolf

Reaction score
Good that they looked to be practicing attacking situations, bad that I didn't see anyone score when defenders were defending!

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couple of problems with this. I’ve watched that and as far as I can tell our player can finish ok when playing against static metal mannequins and poles for goalies. They do ok when they just have a goalie to beat but as long as the build up is quite slow. But put defenders on the pitch and the goals immediately dry up even against our defenders.

Back
Top Bottom