Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

First team training

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Lot of time being spent on adama one on one training. Perhaps is not set to be leaving us so soon

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not so much the video, more the 1 on 1 training at the end getting him into one ones and shooting

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

anyone listened to the conversation that Bruno had with Coady?

sounds like coady is going to be playing at CB. and is in charge of operating the offside trap. Which presumably means no new CB.

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

sounds like coady is going to be playing at CB. and is in charge of operating the offside trap. Which presumably means no new CB.

Wouldn't read a lot into it. Coady is captain and will be in or around the starting CB places so Bruno will be coaching him on defensive shape whether he starts every game or not.

MontyR

Reaction score
Wonder where Bruno sees Adama fitting into this system, LW or second striker? Thought he played quite well with RAN on the left wing last season, but the thought of Adama and Jimenez playing as the two strikers in an attacking team is equally as frightening.

This weekends lineup will surely be a sign of the system he’s going to use in PL. Will RAN return to LB to let Adama move to the wing, or will be take the place of Fabio up front?

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That's an ominous thought and will be playing with fire if our 1 paced defence with a high line keep playing for offside.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When Raul and Mouts touch Fabios hair reminded me of when my son was young and the waiters had to touch his blonde head, superstition I believe....I wonder if they all have to pat Fabio on the head before a game

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Slightly unrelated but I've just been looking at the media photos of first team players taken in Molineux the other day. Interesting that Jordao, Cutrone, Cundle, Marques, Campbell, Bueno, Estrada and the 2 young keepers on the photos.

Would suggest some of them may be promoted to the first team squad possibly. Otasowie also on the photos. No Ronan or Shabani.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Slightly unrelated but I've just been looking at the media photos of first team players taken in Molineux the other day. Interesting that Jordao, Cutrone, Cundle, Marques, Campbell, Bueno, Estrada and the 2 young keepers on the photos.

Would suggest some of them may be promoted to the first team squad possibly. Otasowie also on the photos. No Ronan or Shabani.

I'm guessing they may have done photos for fifa aswell

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No sign of Semedo. Thought he was cleared to train from Monday? Podence still not doing contact training from what I can see either and as expected Mosquera and Boly not training. Did catch a few glimpses of Otasowie though.

Wolves2018

Reaction score
Why was some wearing face masks and some weren't? Is that because they have had more contact with semedo than the others or something? Or are we going to have another surprise first team player missing from Saturdays squad.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just been told by my sorce that the first team are training at Lilleshall half of the week and stopping in the hotel there burno not impressed with Compton.
Unless there was a reason Compton was closed, I find that very unlikely. Compton is a very good facility and the pitches are laid to match the one at Molineux. Sure there are even newer and fancier facilities like Leicester and Spurs, but we still have a top tier and well equipped training ground.

Reaction score
Just been told by my sorce that the first team are training at Lilleshall half of the week and stopping in the hotel there burno not impressed with Compton.
Pretty sure I read somewhere that Bruno had insisted on an auditorium being built at Compton to give team talks and tactics briefings etc in.
If what you say is true then it could be something to do with that being built perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom