Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Famous Footballing Photographs

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves related, naturally...
IGOKI4VUDRD4FIZKZAVELUGJOE

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I slept in the toilets in the South bank over night I'm the late 70's, with my cousin. We were playing Man Utd in cup match the next day. I was a teenager and drunk. It was freezing. I can still remember the next morning watching the grounsdmen putting the nets up and doing the sidelines. It was a beautiful sight.
We decided to give up about 10.00 and walked across the pitch and through the main stand. As we were walking, almost to get out of the stadium, a man in a suit said "Have you come for your tickets". He then handed us 2 tickets. Me and my cousin both looked at one another as we got out the stand, like we had won the lottery, obviously they weren't our tickets.
That south bank when you stood at the top, was huge and that picture, brings back great memories from over 40 years ago.

Last edited:

Rusty Staples

Groupie
Reaction score
Have allways lovd this photo of the Doog in action not many got the better of him in the air.

Attachments

• 93e44fbbe7ff0292e80a18c002e7ebf9.jpg
    93e44fbbe7ff0292e80a18c002e7ebf9.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 73

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't do it Peter!...

K3UDSPD7ENEMPNDYRZ7IECPPGU.jpg
He was acknowledging the North Bank in this prior to kick off against Forest in his last game.

'Please don't leave us Peter Knowles' blasted out from that end. I wasn't worried it wouldn't last he will be back I espoused. See I knew **** all at 16 and learned **** all in the 50 years since.

Back
Top Bottom