Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

FA Cup, Brighton home

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£18 for the most expensive seats in the ground was pretty generous pricing though, got 24k home fans in. Don't get me wrong, I think it's daft and if £5 less would get us a sellout and that drove us into the next round then that's the sensible thing to do. I just don't think it's a huge issue. I'll have seen 4 games on the way to our FA Cup win for £83 IIRC, people are spending that on one PL ticket in some places. Prices do have to be agreed between clubs as well I believe.
I'm not convinced that £5 difference on a ticket would make a significant difference to the take up.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Awful pricing. Bull **** Jeff strikes again, absolute clown.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Managed to find where to get them, but there's something badly wrong with our ticketing as it still says on most ways 'in' to get tickets that it's sold out.
Anyway, massive game for our season.

Edit: not this topic, I know, but it's damn frustrating for Sunday, too. They keep cancelling the trains I book from Brum.
Still a bit down after last night I guess.
Yes, same here. Took me half an hour to negotiate the site to buy a Brighton ticket for my normal STH seat. Kept getting sold out notices. Also, changed my email address on my profile page recently, but the Club kept on sending emails to the old address which weren't being delivered. Took a phone call to sort that out once I had worked out which number to ring (not obvious). They don't make things easy.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it's an utter own goal (again) re pricing for a midweek game, not forgetting we have a decent chunk of southern fans who certainly won't be coming for the best part £100 if we include trains.

Hope we get through.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems a right **** take but just had a look at some of the 18/19 prices. Liverpool in the 3rd round on a Monday night (live on BBC) was the same price as this

Do think it should be less though

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish the club would take the cup seriously they keep saying, as long as we don't have to pay over £15.........you can't do a basket shop in Aldi these days for under £25........the club needs to cover it's costs etc and make some money towards FFP......£25 is probably about right for a decent fa cup game in today money ...

Let's hope we don't get to Wembley if prices am putting people off.....you won't buy 4 drinks for £25 down London.....

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit frustrating that most people seem to be criticising the club for the Brighton ticket prices
Let’s not forget the net gate receipts are split 45% to both clubs and 10% to the FA
Therefore the ticket prices have to be agreed between the 2 clubs not just the home club
To that end if anyone is criticising Wolves then please direct 50% of it to Brighton
I know they get split in the FA Cup but surely the away team has no say in the price they’re sold at? That seems crazy?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Just out of interest I wonder what the other clubs in the 5th round are charging? I would be surprised if most of them were less than £25
Liverpool seem to avoid this problem with a pricing structure set before the season. Would have been £30+ for Brentford I reckon, £60 in the main stand (unless you can get Main Stand Upper - not sure why they're so cheap)

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
Here's a thought how many of you moaning minnies saying they won't pay and go because it's not a fair price went to the Hawthorne last week? Bet you would have paid even more than we are charging against Brighton for the privilege.

Bet if we beat Brighton and get drawn away you'll be first in the queue for a quarter final ticket.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
I can only see 4 of our 5 as reserved?
Have u bought all 5 recently?? 2 of my 7 weren't on mine when ticketmaster took over, they had to sign in and authorise my request to add them, right pain in the a*** it was

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Have u bought all 5 recently?? 2 of my 7 weren't on mine when ticketmaster took over, they had to sign in and authorise my request to add them, right pain in the a*** it was
I used my email address for my kids so when they had to authorise me it was easy peasy authorising myself

Severnup

Groupie
Reaction score
I can only see 4 of our 5 as reserved?
When ticketmaster took over we were apparently told to update or check those linked to our accounts. I had overlooked this and when trying to purchase cup tickets only mine showed up. Easily remedied via online chat at club.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The extra money they make is peanuts I don’t get why they risk a half empty stadium on tv for probably no extra money, non footballing people in charge

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
The extra money they make is peanuts I don’t get why they risk a half empty stadium on tv for probably no extra money, non footballing people in charge
is it on tv?

WinchWolf

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems, buying their reserved ticket. I get a message telling me to complete all required fields, I get this message regardless of the card used.

WinchWolf

Reaction score
Has anyone had any problems, buying their reserved ticket. I get a message telling me to complete all required fields, I get this message regardless of the card used.
Oh if anyone faces this issue, I have found that if I use incognito mode in the browser I can purchase the ticket. I must have some cookie somewhere with errors.

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is the 5th round of the cup. Win it and we would be 1 game off another Wembley semi.

Its probably worth pointing out that STHs would not be guaranteed a cup final ticket if we made it as the allocation is less than 25,000 and the club would no doubt be selling a few prawn sandwiich packages. I may need a few loyalty points in the bank to be sure of a cup final ticket should we make it so £25 for a STH aint too bad.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
It is the 5th round of the cup. Win it and we would be 1 game off another Wembley semi.

Its probably worth pointing out that STHs would not be guaranteed a cup final ticket if we made it as the allocation is less than 25,000 and the club would no doubt be selling a few prawn sandwiich packages. I may need a few loyalty points in the bank to be sure of a cup final ticket should we make it so £25 for a STH aint too bad.
Only 22,500 STH.
Last year finalists got over 30k each.
Come anyway though!

Back
Top Bottom