Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

FA Cup, Brighton home

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think I might give this one a miss £30 is a mickey take

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Standard FOSUN price gouging. Steep increase from Brentford for what is ultimately a midweek cup tie against a side we play regularly in the league each year anyway.

Won't sell out and rightly so.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
surprised they have bothered opening the GH bit.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The FA Cup is pretty much our season, as we aren't going down, and we aren't getting Europe.

Win this, and we'd be in the Quarter Final and one game from Wembley.

We're playing a side that are better than us, but with a good performance and most importantly, a big, loud crowd right behind the team, we could beat them.

And they price the game like that.

Absolute goons.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The FA Cup is pretty much our season, as we aren't going down, and we aren't getting Europe.

Win this, and we'd be in the Quarter Final and one game from Wembley.

We're playing a side that are better than us, but with a good performance and most importantly, a big, loud crowd right behind the team, we could beat them.

And they price the game like that.

Absolute goons.
It's all short term thinking, it's really poor.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm flying to Berlin early the next day so i have a good excuse now to avoid this pricing disaster.

Reaction score
Be very surprised if we get anywhere near a sell-out at those prices and Brighton won't bring many with it being a midweek game.

Poor from the club this. It was an opportunity to get the ground full and rocking for a game where we have a chance of reaching the last 8.

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be amazed if there's over 20k to be honest

I think it will get to 28k but it would be nice for the club at some point to not always demand sky high prices to loyal fans during a cost of living crisis.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
£60 for me & son, £8 parking, petrol, something to eat etc so close to £100 when ive already paid £1500 for two season tickets. good luck to those who are going.
No offence, but this sort of stuff always makes me laugh. So it's £100, if they were £25 it would be £90, is that enough to make the difference? Bring a sandwich, park somewhere cheaper - you're ahead.

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We didn’t sell out at £18 for Brentford
Hopefully there will be more interest after post-Baggies delight, sparking the feeling we might go far in this tournament with a bit of luck.
But yeah, £30 for a midweek cup game is little more than greed by the club. It's not like we're playing City or Liverpool here.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So disappointing at the prices, knowing its a Round 5 tie on a Wednesday night and a win moves us to one game from a shot at redemption at Wembley.

As a Season Ticket Holder, I will be there in supporting the boys, but no doubt upwards of £25 for many will be too steep.

Think the club have shot themselves in the foot.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went to one FA cup match a couple years ago, v Norwich. 1-0 loss. £15 and not worth it!

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They broadcast 6 of the 8 5th round games on TV last year.

If ours gets picked I'm definitely not going, and suspect alot of other will say the same.

Ridiculous pricing
Same here.

loppers86

Reaction score
i’m not paying £30 for a half empty stadium and JRB playing as a 9.

Back
Top Bottom